Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

So managed to get OH a waistcoat today :happydance: but OH's family are causing more issues for OH and I feel so sorry for him, he (and I) really dont all this hassle 20 days before we marry!

So my cutlery arrived today, and I missed two parcels, because I was out getting a parcel I missed the other day from the P/Office... I might as well spend the next week there! Im hoping it is my shoes... ive been waiting about 2 weeks for them, and Im dying to put the ribbon in them, see what they look like, and if it'll even work!

Im off up to London on Friday for part of my Hen night, except its during the day and then saturday is my hen night party! Its come round so quick and im really not organised.

I ordered my sister her dress for her seeing as she is no longer a bridesmaid, but if im honest i actually think she will look better in this dress.

Attachments

• Amy's dress.jpg
    Amy's dress.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
I love your profile pic of Amara!

That dress for your sis is very pretty.

How's your weekend been chick? I know I haven't been around much but as I've been saying a lot recently - It's August! Major busy time at work :( Hope everything's going well with the planning and I can't wait to see pictures of your Hen Weekend in London! :hugs:

So im back, havent been on properly for almost a week!

My Hen Day to London was so good, went to Madame Tussuads and then the London Dungeons! My Hen night was the next night, and all was going well until my sister got too drunk threw up on my white dining chair and on my neighbours drive and then layed in the middle of the road and I had to act like her mum to get her in and somehwere safe, but all in all it was a great night, although only half the people turned up so I was left with lots of party bags! Dont know why I bothered really! Anyway, here are the pics from it.

Hen Night

ETA: Had such a laugh with makign the wedding dresses from toilet roll! Mine was white and pink, lol. I even had 'confetti' :haha:

I had my hair cut today, and got a full fringe put in, and tried my veil and hairband thing with it, as well as going back to try my dress on after it was altered and it fit perfect, so i've added those pics... gonna practice my make up again now see how well i get on, although im practically there!

Cant believe in 2 weeks I will be a wife and have a husband!

Attachments

• P8231331.jpg
    P8231331.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P8221318.jpg
    P8221318.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 12
Yeah I know, so scary to think its so soon! Hope you have been keeping okay, and work hasnt been to stressful for you! :hugs:

August's nearly over thank f**k! It's all downhill from here! Any last minute bits to do?

Oh i've got lots of things to do the week before like make peppermint creams, about 200 of them. Make some more food for the buffet, go to rehersal, get the wine and glasses etc... so still a few more bits but they arent huge things, think im still on schedule for everything though! :happydance:

Make up with new hair... minus mascara and fake eye lashes!

Attachments

• P8231371.jpg
    P8231371.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 9
So my list of things today are cut the remainder of banqueting roll, did 4 yesterday, got another 7-8 to go! Attatch some more tags to the bubbles! Im hoping my shoes will turn up today, as today is the 6th working day and it said 4-6 working days so if not I will not be happy as I have been waiting 17days for them, and already one delay!!

Maybe I should try A in her dress too, she hasnt had it on for at least a month!

Im almost in single digits! :happydance:

Your new hair looks gorgeous :D Can't wait to see what everything looks like all together! Eek! xx

Afternoon, so sent my song list off the the DJ, at last! and am now 3/4 of the way through sorting the bubbles and tags out! My shoes still havent arrived and am considering asking for a refund, despite being said they have been posted! I ordered them on the 7th!

So tried Amara's dress on her today and it fits soo much better, as shes got a but taller, and her shoes fit well too!

Got to write a timetable of the morning so that everyone knows where they need to be, and a list of all the photos we want taken outside the church! Just when I think I have hardly anything left to do, i think of loads! :dohh:

Attachments

• P8251352.jpg
    P8251352.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P8251355.jpg
    P8251355.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P8251357.jpg
    P8251357.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
  • P8251358.jpg
    P8251358.jpg