Shadow line on Frer?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi. I took a Frer last night, I took the time and sat there waiting the whole time. About 7 minutes in I could see a shadow line developed but I couldn't see if it had pinkish color to it.

After timeframe I left it on the bathroom counter, went to bed and when I woke up this morning it had dried and I could still see the line but a little better since it was dried. But still could not figure out if it had color to it.
How likely is it that it's faint faint positive or that is an evap??

Anyone experienced this and gotten better lines days later?

If there was a line there within the 10 minute window I would more likely say faint positive. I'm not sure how likely it is to be an indent line, I've never seen intend lines myself, and the only tests I've ever seen evap lines are were the cheap ones from the dollar store.

I'd recommend testing again with FMU if you are unsure.

I would test again. I have recently had issues with FRER. I was getting shadow lines that I am pretty sure were indent lines. No way they were evap as evaps happen long after the test was taken as they are caused by the pee drying (which takes awhile). Not sure if it was just bad batches or what. But it's made me lose faith in these tests.

I would test again to be sure with fmu.

No I didn't.... I think the test was faulty.... I really don't trust the Frers anymore... I'm expecting Af April 7th. I'm going to order cheap strips online and stick with those. If I do get Bfp I will get a Clear blue digital:winkwink:

I wouldnt use a digi until you have a line on a frer. They arent as sensitive.

What dpo are you at?

I believe I'm 8 dpo today:winkwink: I got my IC yesterday took one yesterday and today seemed to be Bfn but it's still early. BUT I must say this cycle is very different from all my other cycles where I always thought I was pregnant, this cycle I have Bern very relaxed but started feeling weird around 3 dpo.. It started with mild nausea and heart burn from 3 dpo until 6dpo, lot of white creamy cm with tinted yellow here and there, still have a lot of that. Every since my periods started normal last September 2015 I spotted a week before Af started, nothing so far this cycle. From 5dpo I also noticed I got very windy sorry for Tmi ladies but it's so bad that I'm still having that problem and on and off gas pains throughout the day. I'm not bloated but my lower abdomen feels very hard? Oh and much softer Bm than normal.
And something weird but I feel on and off like I'm hungover?? Super tired, been taking naps on and off all day today. It feels like I'm coming down with something but nothing comes you know??
Poking /twinges here and there since 6dpo, very thirsty, peeing a lot but when I go it's not a lot. Breasts not too tender, nipples just a little sore. Hmmm what else? Oh yeah bleeding gums when I floss.
Maybe this is my month? I hope ��

Hi:winkwink: yes I tested this morning and seems Bfn still. Ill be 10dpo tomorrow. I will try again tomorrow:winkwink:

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me joining this group. I really need some friendly advice from women in a similar position.

I recently suffered a MMC in February - I've had one period since and I ovulated right on time this month which was very reassuring. I took a random FRER on 20th just after my period ended and I'm certain it was negative. I also took one just a few days ago and same again - negative.

For the last few days I've suspected I'm pregnant as had painful boobs, tingly nipples, heartburn and bleeding gums and since yesterday morning (I think 8dpo) I've been able to produce these very faint lines on 4x FRER tests (squinters). I'm 9dpo today and I guess a little over 24hrs since I got my first line. Do these lines look good for 9dpo and would you expect to see little change in the space of 24-30 hours? Do they look positive to you? They were definitely reddy/pink. I tried a clear blue digital and got "not pregnant". I just don't want to get my hopes up and be so disappointed!

Your advice would be very much appreciated as I'm driving myself mad slowly xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 23
Hi,

I hope you don't mind me joining this group. I really need some friendly advice from women in a similar position.

I recently suffered a MMC in February - I've had one period since and I ovulated right on time this month which was very reassuring. I took a random FRER on 20th just after my period ended and I'm certain it was negative. I also took one just a few days ago and same again - negative.

For the last few days I've suspected I'm pregnant as had painful boobs, tingly nipples, heartburn and bleeding gums and since yesterday morning (I think 8dpo) I've been able to produce these very faint lines on 4x FRER tests (squinters). I'm 9dpo today and I guess a little over 24hrs since I got my first line. Do these lines look good for 9dpo and would you expect to see little change in the space of 24-30 hours? Do they look positive to you? They were definitely reddy/pink. I tried a clear blue digital and got "not pregnant". I just don't want to get my hopes up and be so disappointed!

Your advice would be very much appreciated as I'm driving myself mad slowly xx

i cant see any sort of line at all, ive tipped my computer all sorts of directions to see a line but cannot see one at all :( sorry

I think it's hard to capture a squinter of a faint line on camera at this early on. It's definitely there. Any joy now? If you zoom in and out you can see it I think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
god, i might see it, but honestly i keep thinking i have it then it goes right away again!

@KittyKat7210 - thanks for coming back to me so quickly. I'm certain it's there. That is a 9dpo test - is it normal to be soooo faint a week before af?

Its okay! and yes it is normal! most girls would kill for a positive 9dpo test! the earliest i ever got a positive was 8 dpo and that was really really rare! test again in 2-3 days and it should be darker :)

I'm so frightened about getting my hopes up. My miscarriage left me in tatters emotionally and I don't want to get excited about something and be disappointed. I feel pregnant and have my usual symptoms plus a few more. Is it normal to not see much change in darkness before 48 hours has passed? I heard hcg doubles every 2 days...

I know how you feel on the miscarriage front, having lost 2 babies so far its horrible when you think you are and you aren't, ive had many a sleepless night, with symptom spotting, being absolutely sure with nausea and sore breasts but then getting AF

in terms of darkness, if you think about doubling the darkness of that test, its not that much darker, it will still be a squinter! so waiting a good few days will ensure a stronger positive, a more definite positive :)

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost two babies. I found it horrendous losing just the one but to have it happen again is just cruel :-( I really hope you fall pregnant soon with your rainbow baby.

I think you're right - great advice. At 11dpo it's still likely to be faint isn't it. I really feel like I'm pregnant. I've had 4/4 FRER tests Produce the same line in the last 30 hours so I just hope this is normal and early days. I feel sick nervous waiting!

Ok I've just done a quick internet cheapy (yes I know - I'm obsessed but I'm so certain I am). I think there's a slight line....??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 22
STOP TESTING XD!!! i know its hard, i spent a fortune when i was sure on tests, literally i spent an absolute fortune, save youre tests, i know its sooo hard but seriously, distract yourself... do some knitting XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->