Shadow line on Frer?

Lol I have millions of these cheap internet strip tests. That's what makes it so difficult! I think a line is appearing - fingers crossed! Are you in your 2ww?

Lets hope you get that BFP for definite!

I am confused where I am tbh, I should be on my period technically, but I was sick with full blown flu for 10 days a few days before my expected O, and am now getting ewcm and soft high cervix, so am thinking that being sick has pushed back my O day till now (I've read that it happens whenyou are sick XD) so i should be entering the tww soon! that or AF XD have taken 2 tests, both definite BFN's, but as i say it may be that i'm only just O'ing :)

Trying to work out where you are in your cycle can be really tricky can't it. After my miscarriage last month I didn't know whether I was coming or going. Fortunately this month I decided to use OPKs and they proved I was ovulating right where I normally was.

I really REALLY hope you get your sticky bean soon - you sure deserve it. I have everything crossed for you!

I've just ordered a load of OPK's and a BBT so that I'm never in the dark again XD Thank you, I hope you do too, We all deserve this, it just depends on whether its our time :)

I'm still feeling nauseous on and off today. And yesterday was napping on and off all day... I'm soooo tired all the time!! When I had one of my naps yesterday I had this cramping pinching feeling only on my left side, I had to take Tylenol to make it go away. It wasn't too bad but enough for me to grab some painkillers. I fell asleep and when I woke up the pain was gone. I went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago and I noticed my cm, which is white creamy with yellow tint to it I noticed super ligth pink mixed with the cm. Maybe it's implantation bleeding?? Oooohhh I hope it is!!!!:happydance: I don't have any pain nor any cramping. But my Bm is still weird and still gas pains and windy:blush:
This waiting is killing me but I know I have to wait...
I will test again tomorrow morning:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"