Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

morning! trying not to come here on the weekends, but needed to today - AF is showing. Getting waterier so I know it's her. Temp is still up but BBs aren't very sore anymore. On to the next! :growlmad:

I hope you all have a great weekend!

sf - can't wait to hear about YOUR weekend in particular!! ;) I hope nothing happens and you get to :test:

Morning ladies!
Wish- sorry :/ but at least it is on to the next and maybe you can do the sperm meets egg thing this time.
So I may be gearing up for AF...although my temp is still high at 99.1. My cm was sorta watery this am. But this could have been not accurate since we bd this am. Cervix is still high and medium not so firm anymore. I am about to head to Virginia to intern in the ER tonight and I am thankful I have this to take my mind off of things. I am cycle day 31 and 14dpo, my longest cycle has been 32 days since I have been tracking. Almost bought a test last night when we went out to dinner because everything at dinner tasted awful, but it could have been just a bad meal. Also, thinking back to the other night went hubs made dinner of sausages and peppers I hated it and almost vomitted when eating a red pepper. Never happened before, but it could just be my crazy mind. Heck, last cycle I was nauseated at dinner and that turned into nothing... Well I'll check in with you all monday and maybe then I will have some answers!!

sf, I cannot wait to hear what's going on! yes you were nauseated last time but that was b/c of cigar smoke, right? ew. I've vomited from that before.

SF!! How's it going?? :coffee:
I'm living vicariously through you for the time being! :)

Hey girls! Watery CM sounds good SF! Has AF shown yet? When will you test???

Wish- I'm sorry :( but has AF shown up full blown since your spotting?

Just found out my cousin is now pregnant. My sister in law is due tomorrow. Oh and the rest of the family is all due sometime this year too. Talk about annoying!!!

However, baby shower gifts are REALLY EXPENSIVE!!! GEEEEZ!

Well sorry to let yall down but I think AF is showing...she seems to be playing games..I had some pink spotting yesterday after using bathroom but nothing so far today. Sorta reminds me of last cycle...seems my cycles keep getting longer...frustated. Oh well I told myself if I don't get preg this time then i will stop temping and just have fun. Hubby booked a cruise for us after I graduated and thinking about it I want to have fun and drink a bit so no biggie if not prego. Oh and bumpy everyone around me is prego too, I was telling my mom it is like when someone buys a new car you see that car everywhere and now that we want to get prego my sis in law gets prego and everyone on facebook. Oh and a girl I went to high school with announced she is prego with twins....suprise! hahaah baby shower gifts are expensive! Oh and if my body wasn't already weird enough my temp was 99.9 this am...maybe getting sick?? Talk to yall later!

yep, AF is with me now - new cycle!

sf - hmmmm....yes, she is playing games with you. But temps still up? was it that way last month too? I'm trying not to fall for it, but...are you having any other preg vs AF symptoms?
That's a good plan for your cruise!! How fun!

totally agree on the baby shower gifts - these things seem to go in cycles. First everyone gets married and that's taxing on the wallet. Then all of those people start having babies! I almost got to the point where I was just buying Babies 'r' Us gift certs for people. Though, one thing I did was sign up for their rewards program - it's good to have to get coupons for when you need to make a shower purchase or for when you start making your own purchases! :)

Hey all!

Well I'm still in limbo with my crazy body...I almost bought a test today but I refrained. I have been very warm lately...temp anywhere from 98.8-99.4 and higher. My coverline I think is like 98.0-98.2 I'm still spotting but only when wiping or pushing (tmi sorry). I used a tampon today because I was going to school and didn't know if it was going to get bad...basically only one side had anything on it. Who knows though because last cycle started like this but the spotting started at 29 days...this spotting started at cycle day 32 and now I am cycle day 34. Gahh I hate my body!! Guess it is time to see the doctor. I swear until trying to get prego I never had spotting or cycle that were longer than 29 days. Go figure right?! Wish I hope AF hasn't been too bad...ttyl!!!

girrrrrl you have WAY more patience than me!!! When are you going to hold out to test?
AF is fine, not too terrible and almost gone. :) I have a business trip coming up that I can concentrate on too, so that will help to not count down to OPK testing days or whatever. Blah!
so -:test::test::test::test:

or, yanno, whenever you're comfortable! ;)

Wish- haha I said I would give it until like friday and if nothing is full blown or cramps then I will test. I do not even have cramps... I feel perfectly normal. Today I went to school again and tampon barely covered..darkk brown and when i say dark i mean like black almost..tmi sorry. Usually my flow is bad for two days at least like Im sorta scared to go anywhere flow. We shall see, no symptoms. bbs still sore...temp 98.9 this am. I feel like it would have gone down by now. I'm weird...the end. TTYL

yes! your temps are so positive - killing me and I'm SURE you!!

well, I'll check in tomorrow at some point but don't feel you have to UNLESS AF shows for real. :)

Can't wait until Friday!! heehee!

Omgosh SF .. AF hasn't started YET?! That's crazy!!! But remember too.. if you're spotting now and it's possible implantation you probably won't test positive until a couple days after spotting is over!! When will you test tomorrow... the AM??

Aww Wish.. well I am happy you can move onto the next cycle. That was the fastest cycle I have ever heard of! I would just make it a point to BD like every other day from CD 8-until you're dry down there haha!

I swear I am having baby fever badly right now.. CM has picked up.. definitely getting fertile. I swear it's a natural instinct to feel this need at this time of month, lol. I had a dream I was in labor and passed out from the adrenaline and woke up to DH telling me we had a baby boy and I couldn't remember giving birth, haha...he was a big bald baby with big blue eyes, lol. Which is funny because I always tell DH there's no way our baby won't have a head full of hair as we were both born with thick, dark hair. Only makes me want one that much more!!!! :(

tomorrow's the day! tomorrow's the day!! :happydance:

that's crazy, Bumpy! funny dream. I think I had a dream about something with pregnancy last night but I have weird dreams constantly.

ughhhh - so this is weird. I feel kinda...disassociated or something from this cycle. I don't know if it's b/c work is busy again, I'm traveling this coming Sunday-Wed for work, we have a lot of weekend plans coming up, etc. I will definitely do what I need to do but am not feeling totally focused on it. Maybe that's a good thing? But I felt way more defiant last month, thus more optimistic (until the details of my cycle came to be, obviously). I wonder, too, if it's b/c it hasn't worked yet, not that we've been trying for long. I dunno. Anyway - thanks for letting me jabber...

:munch:

anything....going on today?? boring old cd7 here...

are you guys going the way of kitty? sf - so close to a BFP then crickets! :)

Is everyone abandoning you, Wish?!?! Just checking in to see how you are doing (I hate to admit it, but I've been stalking the threads but not saying anything.) You are gearing up to O soon, aren't you?

Is everyone abandoning you, Wish?!?! Just checking in to see how you are doing (I hate to admit it, but I've been stalking the threads but not saying anything.) You are gearing up to O soon, aren't you?

:( I don't know - I know sf is busy and Bump isn't trying, so it's fine.
thanks for checking in - I've been wondering how you're doing too!

this month is proving to be completely messed up for me. FF said I O'ed (if at all) last month on cd21. So that's when I'm expecting it from now on, if not a regular month at around cd14 or so. But I got EWCM with my end-of-AF spotting on cd9, a temp spike that morning (after a Sat night of beverages and not a lot of sleep), but a negative OPK. Then I left for a business trip that night until yesterday, 3/12. Did one OPK while there, was negative again (which it would have been if I'd already O'd, right?? ugh). But high temps still. All of this matched with being sick, taking NyQuil and trying to take temp at pre-daylight savings time is messing me up. So FF thinks I O'ed already based on my temps - either 3/9 or 3/11, both of which I didn't get any BD'ing in b/c I was gone. :(

we'll see - I'm hoping to get better, temps lower, and then another spike, paired with a positive OPK. My OPK from this morning errored out. This month is annoying me.

Wish - Man, that sounds confusing!!!! Surely you haven't o'ed yet. It would make sense between the ewcm and temp spike, but I find it odd that you have already o'ed. When was your first day of opk? I'd say keeping testing and temping.....don't get discouraged or give up yet :)

I'm doing good, thanks for asking. Last cycle was a huge let down but I'm back! Last month was just difficult with not really knowing when I o'ed and then to top it all off I was 5 days late! I have never been late in my life and nothing past 29 days. AF came though on day 35. I was so excited thinking "maybe we are pregnant" and then had a bfn on day 33. So, it's gotten me confused of what to expect for this month. Today is CD 8. I started with OPK's this morning just to make sure I don't miss anything. I'm also temping, but my temps have not been consistent at all. Also, my sleeping habits haven't been good (waking up between 4 and 5 and falling asleep, tossing and turning, and finally temping at 6). We have also decided to bd every other night (it's going to get exhausting!) for the next two weeks (since I don't know if I will ovulate late). So, when we get flashing smileys or the solid, we will be sure to bd then too. Praying this will be THEE month for both of us!!!

Thank you for listening to (reading) my rant! This whole thing can be so frustrating, huh?
What a weird month you had last month! Why on earth does AF have to be late if we're not preg? I don't get that at all, especially if you've never been late before. So far this month, though - sounds like you're doing everything right! Glad you are back! :)
I will keep temping and I'm going to try attempt #2 OPK for today in a moment. I'm hoping to see a flashing smiley!
Update: flashing smiley! woohoo!! now to look sexy with a cold...

Have you adjusted your temp taking with DST or kept it at 6 both before and after? My temping aligns with when DH and I are both up feeding the kitties, which we shift with the DST change, so the last thing I want to do is set an alarm to take it an hour earlier now and wake up DH. But reading a couple things online, they said that if you take it at 4:30 before DST, take it at 4:30 after DST. I think I'm just going to adjust to the new time and stay as consistent with that as possible. If this month is out the window anyway, at least I can stick with the same schedule for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->