Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

and re: the due date - AHHH!! my bday is in Dec, our anniversary is in Dec, my niece's bday is in Dec, my BIL's bday is in Dec, xmas......but I'm not going to be picky!:xmas12:

testing - I have a hard time wasting money sometimes, but I also have no patience. So I don't really want to test until AF is due, which is next weekend. So I probably will not test until then unless I'm keeled over with nausea or some other symptom is really standing out. If I'm not given an obvious reason to test, I still have 9 days to wait... :(

Hey Wish! So glad I have you to vent to and someone who understands exactly what I am going through and thinking! :hugs:

So, tmi....started thinking that I was starting to "dry up" and just had a small amount of ewcm when checking cervix. I'm so confused! It's not the normal amount that I normally get but wondering if I still haven't o'd. Which, if that is the case, really ticks me off as I keep thinking "oh we are out" and then something happens and we don't bd. We could have used all those nights to "stock up!" So, I'm going to suck it up tonight and make hubby bd! No work, no arguments (although I've been pretty moody!), and no "I'm tired!"

I too, don't dare tell dh some of the stuff I do and research. Not only do I think it would put pressure on him, but completely gross him out! I'm doing things that I never thought I'd do! Ugh, the things we do for a baby! I'll do anything at this point. I cry watching "A Baby Story" or "Teen Mom" when they deliver the baby. I just can't wait for that moment. DH and I will both be bawling our eyes out!

my gosh - no problem at all! happy to help and I'm feeling the same - so happy you understand my nuttiness! :hugs:

that is weird! MANY ladies have posted as having ewcm after O b/c of another estrogen surge. Could be that? Are you still testing on your OPK?
Do you have a link to your chart that you wouldn't mind sharing?
I just went back to mine and threw out my days I was sick last week - coincided with traveling for work and not sleeping, having drinks with my coworkers so with all of that, I know those were bunk high temps.
lemme see if I can share it correctly here...
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c80f7/]My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar[/URL]
nothing crazy! there were a few women that posted about not having any weird temps too but ended up with a bfp. I guess anything can happen! I'd rather be obvious and textbook, though!

also, lied about the BBs getting sore. Nothing today!

my gosh - no problem at all! happy to help and I'm feeling the same - so happy you understand my nuttiness! :hugs:

that is weird! MANY ladies have posted as having ewcm after O b/c of another estrogen surge. Could be that? Are you still testing on your OPK?
Do you have a link to your chart that you wouldn't mind sharing?
I just went back to mine and threw out my days I was sick last week - coincided with traveling for work and not sleeping, having drinks with my coworkers so with all of that, I know those were bunk high temps.
lemme see if I can share it correctly here...
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c80f7/]My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar[/URL]
nothing crazy! there were a few women that posted about not having any weird temps too but ended up with a bfp. I guess anything can happen! I'd rather be obvious and textbook, though!

also, lied about the BBs getting sore. Nothing today!

Yes...tested today and it was negative. You are probably right with the second estrogen surge.

I'd be happy for you to look at my chart. However, you will have to guide me on how to post the link!

I agree with you....I'd rather be textbook :)

Figured it out! Here's a link to my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4aaa15

Well, I got cross threads today and it says that I ovulated on Monday. Hoping Saturday was good enough, but I'm doubful. Again, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised then extremely disappointed, so I'm not getting my hopes up. And neither is DH.

I'm guessing you'll get cross threads tomorrow? How are you feeling today?

Hey girls.. Mind if I join in?

I am 2 dpo today as well and I O'ed on CD23 ( late!!). This thread seems to be calling me!

UGH! I was just typing and hit some sort of hot keys and it went back to my work web page!! SO ANNOYING!:grr:

haha - I'm fine today! Got more snow last night, that's just lovely. But should be warmer today, enough for it to melt. Where are you located again?

yay for crosshairs!! I saw that when I was looking at your chart! You're very zig-zaggy haha! but movin' on up in the right direction! Hopefully you actually O'd on Sunday, though - would be at the dip, right? I understand that FF has a slick way to calculate this stuff, but it's going to say that I o'd on Tuesday b/c that was my last dip, but that's the morning I woke up sweaty and with little cm. So I still think I did this weekend, esp b/c that's when I got the Peak OPK!

how are you feeling? anything? not that I want to try to get you to read into things! I know I'm setting myself up for sadness and frustration this month, I really need to settle down.

nothing really to report here - I think the BBs are actually starting to get sore now, but nothing crazy. TMI ALERT: I'm having some BAD diarr... since last night but I think my FIL undercooked some chicken strips. Though my stomach is ok, it's just the bum! Sorry, I had to share b/c I also read a few women had this as a symptom. ew.
But temps rose a little more this morning - yay!! I'm soooo happy when I see it higher than 98!!

you know what....what if I DID o on Tuesday?? I don't have any other drops before then that would count. Now I'm a little less positive about this month - b/c then BD'ing on Sat/Sun wouldn't be very timely at all. It was with the watery and ewcm AND the peak on the OPK but not with the temps.
ugh. brain. turn. off.

UGH! I was just typing and hit some sort of hot keys and it went back to my work web page!! SO ANNOYING!:grr:

haha - I'm fine today! Got more snow last night, that's just lovely. But should be warmer today, enough for it to melt. Where are you located again?

yay for crosshairs!! I saw that when I was looking at your chart! You're very zig-zaggy haha! but movin' on up in the right direction! Hopefully you actually O'd on Sunday, though - would be at the dip, right? I understand that FF has a slick way to calculate this stuff, but it's going to say that I o'd on Tuesday b/c that was my last dip, but that's the morning I woke up sweaty and with little cm. So I still think I did this weekend, esp b/c that's when I got the Peak OPK!

how are you feeling? anything? not that I want to try to get you to read into things! I know I'm setting myself up for sadness and frustration this month, I really need to settle down.

nothing really to report here - I think the BBs are actually starting to get sore now, but nothing crazy. TMI ALERT: I'm having some BAD diarr... since last night but I think my FIL undercooked some chicken strips. Though my stomach is ok, it's just the bum! Sorry, I had to share b/c I also read a few women had this as a symptom. ew.
But temps rose a little more this morning - yay!! I'm soooo happy when I see it higher than 98!!

Aren't you sick of all of this snow? I live in Ohio and we have had a pretty bad winter. Thank goodness for Spring though. Now if only it would get warm.

Yes, Sunday was the dip. Although, I'm not sure if that would have occured on Saturday night as it was the temp Sunday morning? I'm not sure about all of that since this is the first month temping. I'm just beyond estatic knowing that I o'd! Who knows when I actually hit the "peak" level...maybe it was Sunday night. I can't wait to see your though. Especially after your rough month in Feb.

Yes, I told you my chart is a mess! I'm just thankful for the continual rise in temps each day.

I'm not feeling anything! Although now that I know that I have ovulated, I'm sure I'll be looking into any little pinch. I did have some weird feelings on Monday evening but didn't put much into it because it would be on the left side and then on the right side so I just dismissed all of it. Last night I noticed a quick little pain that caught my attention but was literally one or two seconds and then nothing. So, I could read into all of that but I'm just not going to. I will say this morning I was nauseous getting ready for work. It was maybe 5 minutes or so where I just felt like crap, but that seems to happen to me during the tww. I'm still early on so I'm going to wait awhile before thinking about any little feeling I have. Again, I'm extremely doubtful this is our month, so I'd rather not get my hopes up. DH said he would love a Christmas baby though. If only it would pleasantly suprise us!

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Again, I hate to admit this but nothing really grosses me out! :) I'm glad your stomach isn't upset though. Hopefully things get better for you. I too have read about some ladies having this symptom and getting their bfp!

omg, i have some coworkers in Ohio (almost my whole company works remote) and I have to say, I think you guys have had it worse than us!! His kids have been out of school so much this winter.

yeah, I've had little pinches and pulls but then they go away quickly. Not even enough to call a symptom. Little bit of heartburn the other night, but we had tacos - things that are explainable.

Thank you again for all of the support!! the fact that you remember I had a weird Feb is really cool (not that I didn't whine about it incessantly!). :hugs:

Well I hope you have a great Thursday!

Ugh! FF moved my o day to Tuesday. Now even more doubtful this was our month. Oh well...just have to remember to look on the bright side and at least confirmed ovulation.

yup, me too! 3dpo for both of us :thumbup:

Though it's a dotted line so it says I 'may have' o'ed that day but other things don't line up like my CP (it was low and squishy that day). So who knows. I'm less positive about it now too. And I feel like an idiot for starting to symptom spot on Monday/Tuesday!!

Good morning, Wish!

So, I bet you are confused this morning! I was actually going back in the thread to look for the link on your chart so I could look at it this morning to see if you got your cross threads. Anyhoo....in doing that, I missed one of your posts yesterday. Not sure how, but I am SO sorry! I missed reading your post about "what if I did O on Saturday." Well....you and me get to try for another month together! Except, you have a better chance than me since you bd'd on Sunday.

See what FF says for your timing analyzer. I bet your score is considered "good." I was feeling a LITTLE optimistic yesterday when it had me on Monday. BD 2 days before is possible. However, now it looks like I bd'd 3 days before. That put me in the "low" category. Ugh!

Thinking this won't be too terrible of a tww since I'm not hopeful at all. At least we can chat through the next couple of weeks and hopefully just relax :)

yeah, a bit confused but FF will do what it will do based on the info you give it, right? I'm kicking myself for not having temped Saturday morning, simply b/c I was pouting. Brat.
I guess we could have O'd Monday night - taking temps first thing in the morning doesn't mean that you O'd right then and there!
I was reading up on the timing of ewcm/watery cm vs when you actually O and everything said that when you have ewcm, then it's go time, you will O around then and it's always best to BD BEFORE O'ing, so the sperm is ready and waiting. And with watery/ewcm, the sperm can last a lot longer, so hopefully... I think I read this in January but needed a refresher. :)
I'm a silver-lining girl, can you tell?? haha
yeah, my timing analyzer says 'good', but I SO thought it was High!! grrr

so when are you expecting AF? I forget how long your cycles usually are.
how come FF moved for you? you already had crosshairs!! that's not fair!
and no worries about not seeing one of my posts. I've been getting a little carried away lately anyway! haha I need a hobby!

I'm not sure why FF moved my date. When I opened the app this morning it had an "attention" sign and said it moved my date. Poor DH is hoping Wednesday would catch but I told him chances are better Saturday than Wednesday...and Saturday isn't great.

I'm due for AF around April 2nd according to FF. I'm anywhere from 25-29 normally but last month was 35. I THINK my luteal phase is 13 days...so we will see.

that's very strange!! welp, you never know. crazier things have happened!! my fingers are still crossed for you and I want to know every symptom you think you've got! hahaha unless that'll drive you nuts, which I don't want to do :)
my 'symptom' today is that my face is breaking out like a teenager, which is not typical for me. Usually I get one bump on my chin from O hormones, typically on the side I O from (read that little nugget awhile ago) and that's it. This month, my whole chin is broken out and today I got some between my eyebrows! wth!

I am expecting AF on either 3/29 or 3/30. I don't really know much about my LP yet, since last month was sorta a bust, but I know that my cycles are always 28-29 days. The only exception that I can remember to that was this past Nov/Dec where I was 3 days late in Nov and it's like it caught up with itself and was 4 days early in Dec.

soooooo - I'm going to try not to log on with updates over the weekend as a little test to myself to try not to symptom spot and then we'll be at 6dpo when I return! I will probably check in on my app on my phone though. :)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! Have some fun and get your mind off things! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->