Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

Good morning!

Holy toledo! I'm jealous! I keep hoping the ewcm is going to come but nothing really yet. I've noticed small amounts of wetness but that's it. I drank so much water yesterday I was probably going to the bathroom every hour during the day. (Supposed to drink a lot when taking mucinex) Maybe if I would start exercising it would help with that!!!! Did you bd?!?! I know its probably still a little early for you, but hey, just for fun and take advantage of the ewcm :) And, 2.5 miles...wow! I can only dream of that! I can't even make it a mile!!! :nope:

As to your question for the aspirin. I just started it this morning. I thought I had some yesterday but realized it was 325mg. No thanks! So, I went to the store yesterday and got the 81mg. I'm assuming it is okay. Hey, if nothing else, it is good for your heart.

We got our second bd session in last night. Another flashing smiley face this morning. I'm guessing I will got a solid smiley face on Friday. Poor hubby is going to be exhausted. If that is how it works out, our "every other day" will fall on Thursday night. Then, if I get a positive on Friday, you BD for three days straight...therefore, for us, it'll be 4 days straight. If that can't catch that little easter egg...then I don't know what will!

Can't wait to hear your update!

Hey ladies!

I took 1/4 exams on Tuesday! I am now 3 weeks away from graduating with my Masters and 3 tests to go for my CPA! Talk about excited :happydance: Once this is over and I start my job.. I am ready!! (6 more cycles!)

You gals better get to :sex: for real this cycle. I mean ... every day! I don't care what they say... sperm dilution... psh! lol. You guys are so funny.. DH can't wait for us to "stop the pull out method".. he has WAY too much testosterone, lol~ I told him to save it, haha! I am DEFINITELY crossing my fingers for you both!! At least CM is a good indicator for how fertile we are.. because without that.. we would have ZERO idea, lol.

Anyway, I loved reading how you guys are still so in love after so many years together :) We have only been together nearly 5 years... but we went through some tough times in the beginning... but honestly, I am a firm believer that making it through the hard times is a great indicator as to if it will work out. If there is no challenge at some point.. how do you know you can make it through anything! Right! Anyway, I loved reading that :) Makes me miss my hubby.. who is out fishing right now! It's in the 80's here!! I think I will go by the pool today at some point!! Glad it is warming up all around the US now for everybody!!!

I too think I would go back to work. I get a decent leave at my new job so I guess we will have to see how it goes!! We are thinking of buying a house at the end of the year so that might not be an option to stay at home, lol. Part-time sounds great though Malinko! I think with the 2nd I would want to definitely go part-time. At least until they are in school!

Okay this is long... I need to get to my studies :cry:
Have a great day!!!

Oh, and I have never heard of taking mucinex... what an interesting concept!! I have heard of baby aspirin. If I weren't conceiving on the first try I would definitely start scoping out these modes of assistance FOR SURE!! I don't blame you!!

Hi girls!! sorry I was MIA yesterday - busy busy day at work and had to travel into the office in the morning. Whirlwind day today too!

So yeah - more ewcm this morning but still a negative OPK. And my bbt has basically flatlined at 97.7 for the past week (besides 2 days of a blip up and a blip down). I don't know if that means anything at all. Ugh. I don't know what the neg OPK/fertile cm means - ewcm is made by a surge in estrogen before O, but if the LH isn't rising, then I don't think I'm getting ready to actually drop an egg. Which - I had suspicions from Feb anyway - I wonder if I have a bunk ovary. I know I'm fretting for nothing right now, but it's cd13 and I thought I would be getting the flashing smiley by now.
malinko - to answer your question - we haven't BD'ed since last weekend. We are usually too pooped during the week!! hahaha I may see if he wants to start tonight just to be safe. No signs of it, but maybe the technology is failing me.
I love how you guys are sticking to SMEP this month - I really really hope it works for you!! Have you thought of trying Preseed? So many women on this site swear by it and it seems to be the key for them! Couldn't hurt, that's for sure. More lube and SAFE for the spermies!

Bumpy - sounds like you have a wonderful day planned, I'm so jealous!! That's great that you're 25% of the way through your tests!! Almost there, Brainy Smurf!! Good luck on your next one - keep us updated!
Re: going through tough times - I FULLY agree!!! I sound cynical but I usually say that if someone is saying their relationship is SO GREAT and their OH is SO WONDERFUL and SWEET all the time - it's not going to last. I personally think if your OH annoys the crap out of you and you STILL can't picture your life w/o them, that's true love!! lol <3 (check out Pink's song 'True Love' - I love it :))

have a lovely day, ladies!!

Good morning!

Bumpy - Congrats on one test down! So excited! And even better, graduating in three weeks! I'm sure you are so overwhelmed right but just remember to take one day at a time and try not to look too far down the road. Also, don't worry about the things that aren't in your control! So happy for you! And, I'm so jealous of your weather! Wish I could go lay by the pool!!! Oh well...our time is coming some day! Good luck on the rest of your studies and hope to keep seeing you checking in!

Wish - Hopefully you are just reading too much into it all. I'm not really getting any cm (and in the past I have!) and am getting flashing smiley faces. So, maybe you are just going to ovulate a little later this cycle? Some women get ewcm a week before they ovulate. So, I think you have a good plan of starting tonight. You certainly don't want to miss it like you said...if you have fault technology! And with temping, you only find out if you did O. If nothing else, if this month is a bust, you will know from February and April and can take that information in to the doctor. Don't give up hope yet though and try, try, try!!! I'm thinking of going to see if I can get some Preseed. Like you said...won't hurt anything. I feel like I am "wet" when checking my cervix but that's it. I know you can still get pregnant that way, but I want to give these little guys every chance they can have!

Flashing smiley again this morning. Probably be solid smiley tomorrow morning. If so, I will go in for my blood test tomorrow. So, here we go....4 days in a row! WOW....we are going to be tired! I may just have to let him have a couple of quickies :blush:

Ladies, have a great day and talk to you again soon!!!!!

so - do you ever get different cm consistencies throughout the day? like now my cm is just lotiony/sticky, I guess. This morning's was definitely ewcm. Not sure which to mark in FF b/c FF is thinking I'm most fertile right now b/c of the ewcm.

oh well - just thinking 'out loud' sorta. I can't control it so just sit back and watch, right? And you're right - more data for the doc.

haha - I know what you mean about BD'ed out - we get that way and I'm sure it'll be that way if we start tonight and I don't O until Tuesday or something!! 'quickies', for sure!!

good morning!

welp - negative again this morning. I'm getting a few twinges on my left side in my back. I remember getting back pain in Feb. I guess if I O, I'll be O'ing late. That may or may not be a good thing in regards to my trip next week, but it also probably means a short LP, so that sucks. But - again - data for the doc. So we'll see. I compared my chart so far this month to Feb and they are eerily similar so far. Temp just went up .1 degree this morning, not that I think it should waiver much until O.
We didn't BD last night but hopefully all weekend! I'll push the 'extra' BD'ing to next week, rather than this week. Even if I was sure I was going to O, this would still be too early so I don't want to 'waste' them! haha

How are you doing this morning, m? I assume you got your solid today! Just in time for a fun weekend! You should BD morning, noon and night, get some of that Preseed and just GO! Tell everyone you have plans with that you're sick or something and just stay home all weekend. Order take-out, get Netflix! How fun! haha :winkwink:

bumpy - if you're checking back in this week at all - good luck on your next test!! I hope you have a wonderfully fun weekend in the warm part of the country you're in! You should BD all weekend too, just because! :blush: hahaha Tell DH it's stress relief from all the studying!

Good morning. Yes, I do get different consistencies. I typically mark which ever is most abundant and then make a note about the other and the time of day.

We got number 3 session in yesterday. We still had a flashing smiley this morning...so not quite there yet. I'm going to have to buy more tests! I have two of the regulars left but don't want to switch over to them. I want to continue with the advanced until I get that solid and then maybe use the regular just to see if it gets a solid smiley as well and then test couple times a day to see when it no longer detects the surge.

How are things going for you???

Wish...maybe you should try progesterone cream to help extend the short lp if you do o late? I don't know...just thinking out loud :)

haha - today I think we're right in sync!

btw - Happy Friday!! man, what a week!

was thinking that - is that an OTC thing that I can 'self-medicate' with? seems funky to be able to mess with your natural cycle so easily...but if it works, it's worth trying!

I think it is otc. I agree with you though...seems odd to mess with your normal cycle but I've read a lot of women using it and it helping. I guess it depends on how impatient you are. I'm wondering if my progesterone levels are low which is kind of what led me to call the doctor to schedule an appt. I just don't feel comfortable using it unless dr. tells me too. Anyhoo...just my two cents :)

I guess if it's OTC, I could ask a pharmacist about it too. Fun convo to have in the middle of Walgreens! haha

do you think you'll get some preseed?

I wish i had more to update on but I'm out. :)
I will most likely not come on this weekend, esp if I'm still getting negatives on OPK. But I'll keep you updated otherwise.

Have a fun and fruitful weekend!! ;)

I hate having those kinds of convos!!!

I actually went and got preseed today. Opks and preseed and $50+ dollars later I left the store! This baby is already expensive.....and there's NO baby!!!! Oh well. We are certainly trying!

Taking a mini vacation this weekend but will be on and off checking to see if you get any smileys! Have a great weekend!!!!

Smashing fliley!! I mean flashing smiley!! :)
High-5! Have a great weekend!!
And agreed on expensive - sheesh! Was contemplating not using OPKs next month and going on CM, temping and now knowing the right week. Dunno yet....more to come on those thoughts.

Great news on the flashing smiley! Now, go get busy!

I'm extremely confused. I had a circle today. No flashing smiley or solid smiley. I don't know what is going on. Still going to dtd today for our every other day. Also, temp went down from 97.3 to 97.1. Bummed. :nope:

Oh...and forgot to mention. We are on a little weekend getaway. Took a little 10 passenger airplane this morning and it's only carry on bags. Couldn't bring my travel bag...which had my opk and preseed....and hairspray, perfume, etc. I'm SO mad!!!! At least I still have my thermometer! Oh well....we will still have fun.

That's a really weird temp/OPK combo! Maybe your surge came last night or something? Yeah - keep at it. And the old fashioned way this weekend!! :) I think robotussin helps mucus too? If u wanted to pick some up. Mini vaca - so jealous!!

thinking - maybe dtd all weekend, just to be sure? say you did O this morning? I dunno - every other day is still safe and you've been REALLY good before this mysterious circle so you should have all your bases covered. I hope this doesn't ruin anything for your weekend. I can't wait to hear about your trip! How exciting! was this last minute? so awesome. We are homebound until our vacation out west on May 6th - I cannot wait. Maybe by then we'll be off on another journey too!! :)

Hey girls

I wanted to stop by and say hi!!

Fingers crossed for you all.
I'm about 6dpo but I'm not convinced it's my month, odd tummy feelings but nothing much, assuming he witch is coming in 3 days - urghhhhh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->