shaking shaking,think its a bfp

soup

Reaction score
i can barely type this but have just done 2 hpts and both have 2 clear lines on them, not as strong as control but def there and def pink! used ic's 10 mg but only wne t for a wee about an hour before i used them and the lines came up in about 2 minutes. going to go to but some "real" hpts but which ones are the best and how sensitive are the digis i have no idea how far along i am as at the moment on cd 54 and haven't tested for 2 weeks (just come back from holiday)

please forgive me if this doesn't make sence i am shaking so much!

Oh how exciting!!! I think the digi clear blue is the best one. It tells you either pregnant or not pregnant. If youre like me I wanted to see it in words! Good luck!!!

1st respons is ment to be really good but a cb digi says it in words

CB digi are best in my opinion but you'd better post in BFP announcements or Wobbles will kill you! LOL

Congratulations hun xx

sounds good to me

Wishing you lots of luck and :dust::dust::dust:

:hug:

Wow congrats, u will be classed as nearly 8 weeks :dance:

oh i am no where near brave enough to be posting any annoucments yet - way too scared just needed to know which test to be buying (will prob buy digi and another one) so thanks i will let you know!

(sorry wobbles!)

oo soup i am getting excited for you and inspired

so you tested before you went away and it was bfn and then you came back off holiday and tested again and it is bfp? may i ask if you suspected you were late before holiday?

congrats YAY!

don't think i could be anywhere near 8 weeks as surely it would have been positive 2 weeks ago?

Big conggrats to you , Try stay calm lol .
Take a digi , Then you can announce away when it spells it out , And you woudl be nearly 8 weeks allready how good :) . xxx .

this is why i am inspired soup IF i was pregnant today i would be 6 weeks and still getting bfn's i thought i would have a 35 day cycle but now thinking i might come on on my longest cycle which will be this tues but if i dont come on ........

i have only had one period since coming off bcp but that was very beginning of june, never had a reular cycle off pill but have even been to doctors this cycle cos i was sure i ovulated about day 13 but guess i was wrong (doc was useless by the way and did nothing) when i think back i may have had symptoms on holiday but thought i was going to come on any minute was infact hoping for af (ov not now!!!!!)

post this in annocment part hun cos woddles has been tellin pp for past few wk...dont want u 2 get a tellin off!!

but ....CONGRATULATIONS !!

Well the dr will class u as nearly 8 weeks, until a scan confirmes other wise. X

louise she isnt announcing yet hun she's just querying about which 'proper' test to buy for confirmation

i would get a digi then its spelt out for you and no silly lines etc

oh lol do appoligise .... but ur defo pg ???

PLS POST UR BFP ASAP :):):):):):):):)

well thanks for all your help, went to supermarket and got 2 digis and 2 own brands and was going to wait till the morning but i have never had much will power... and they were both positive!!! it is amazing how much darker the line is on the supermarket own brand than the internet cheapies even the one i did at the same time (yes i know i am obsessed!)

See now belive this is it :) . Lots of confirmation for you . So pleased for you . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->