shal we start a BFN thread???

hehe at your dot thing!!!! test again soon if AF doesnt come tomorrow chick xx

done worry hun, il be testing first thing tomorrow she AF isnt here then!! my partner starts work at 6am and he sets off about half 5, and i have a habbit of getting up then to do a test coz i cant wait :blush: he would go mad if he knew i was doing tests already!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Girls

:bfn: for me this morning too :-( AF not due till Sunday so im still holding onto a little bit hope. I only used a cheapie from the pound shop which said it should be taken from the first day of missed period so im just praying now that i took it too early.

Not sure when i ovulated but I have a cycle from 27-29 days and from CD 15 ive had bloating and cramps like AF is coming, waking up through the night which i never do, sore throat and stuffy nose (not sure if this is a real "symptom" but ive heard lots of people saying they had it before they got their :bfp: ), a few days this week ive really struggled to stay awake and on CD24 I was actually sick in the evening then spent the rest of the night fast asleep on the sofa!
This is the first month that ive actually thought i was in with a chance but that feeling is fading quite fast although i know it isnt over till the :witch: shows her ugly face

:dust: to all

PJ xxx

Damn i think im out =( i just went to the loo and when i wiped it was a bit pink =(

looks like in guna have to go play in the TCC forum!! lol

let me know how you all go on

and lots and lots of luck and baby dust =)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->