I Love My Daughter <3
Reaction score
Well yesterday i got a BFN and this morning i got a BFN

AF due on friday

im convinced im out this month =( or am i testing to early

any one else had there BFNs???

xxxxxx

yes i did :cry: bk to cd1 4me, goodluck everyone x

Hiya i also due AF on fri and tested bfn yesterday and this morning...

Felt different this month aswell.....i think we should have a thread for posting our bfn results...lol

You had any symptons???

I had a TR in aug 09 and its our 6 ttc first month using concieve plus....can't get me head in doing temps and stuff but maybe should perservere next month if the witch shows.

Jo x

well this is my first month really trying, i have had lots of symptoms too, but know im begining to think they are all in my head...

i have felt really sick for the last week

i have had cramps for over a week, feel like AF cramps

My boobs have been so sore and getting bigger for more than a week, i normaly get this a few days before AF but it has been going on for a while

what symtoms have you had hunny??

we are in the same boat jo, both due friday and both had 2 BFNs!! =)

xxxxx

I had tonnes of symptoms last month and got bfns! This month I've only had cramping, and feeling a little sick last night and this morning! I'm 2 days behind you girls... due on sunday! BFN yesterday for me at 8-9dpo! No tested today... hoping to wait until Monday now! x x

Hiya.....hate the waiting game if she going to show then rather her show now and then start for next month...lol how impatient do i sound...

My symptons are
Nausea on and off
very sore (.)(.) [eased off now slightly]
Cramps
Implantation Bleed { think it is anyway at 9po}
Very Moody {poor hubby}
temperature high
Very restless during night

Very mixed up i say but the witch has a habit of playing with our bodies wish af af symptons were not as much as pg symptons

i tested too
8dpo BFN
9dpo BFN
10dpo BFN today

im not hopefull any more i have af signs she's due monday aarrgghh

:dust::dust::dust:

well this is my first month really trying, i have had lots of symptoms too, but know im begining to think they are all in my head...

i have felt really sick for the last week

i have had cramps for over a week, feel like AF cramps

My boobs have been so sore and getting bigger for more than a week, i normaly get this a few days before AF but it has been going on for a while

what symtoms have you had hunny??

we are in the same boat jo, both due friday and both had 2 BFNs!! =)

xxxxx

add me to that list....I'm in the exact same situation :(

here's hoping we all just tested a little too early!! :hugs:

Just got my BFN...ugh and I was so hopeful damn! Hopefully we have all tested too early!

Yup count me in, I have had BFN the past three days.
Before I was spotting the other day I was very confident I was pg.
I guess I'm just not in tune with my body at all lol

I'm holding onto a slim hope that I had IB and it was too early to test, will have to see what tomorrow brings I guess.

I had my 3rd BFN this morning.

Is 11 DPO too late for implantation bleed?

Me too...af due Sat...Well I think i got 2 evaps on the blue dye test. Did a fred yesterday. BFN. I am assuming the witch is on her way. Hoping someone gets a BFP!!

Good luck ladies,
Shannon

I've got a feeling AF is arriving early for me this cycle... had horrible cramping tonight and can feel increased cm :-( x x

Hi Ladies,

Well AF got me .....good luck to all those waiting x

josey123 - sorry that AF has got you :-( fingers crossed it buggers off quick and you can get on with the new cycle **hugs** x x

Hi Girls, well i did another test this morning, AF due tomorrow, and it was BFN, i had some strange marks on it tho but i have read these could be evaporation lines? it was defo a BFN i couldnt take a pic but it kind looked like this, i do appologie for my crap little dot pics!!

.. .

Where as BFP should be

xxxx :dust: xxx

EDIT

my dot thing didnt quite work =( sorry girls!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel