Shall I take her to the drs?

RedRose

New mum :)
Reaction score
Lily's not been well this weekend. On Friday she had a temp and threw up. Saturday and Sunday she was much better but quite grumpy and tired

This morning she seems ok but I can feel the glands in her neck are up. She is grumpier than usual, but sleeping, eating and nappies etc are all normal.

Not sure what to do? What do you reckon?

If you're at all unsure, take her, better to be safe than sorry xx

no i wouldnt sounds like her body is doing perfectly well fitting it off. as long as if she has a temp you can control it with meds shes drinking and alert she doesnt need the doctors. they say if you chilkd has been sick to stay away from the gp theres nothing they can do as it just works it way through the body naturally and you onl risk spreading the virus. oviously if he temp spikes she gets a rash shes not as alert or shes looks dehyradted then take her

Thanks ladies, appreciate the advice.

I'm going to phone the dr and ask to speak to a dr on the phone. Then I can make an appointment if they want to see her. I have a feeling they will say the same as you sophxx, and as long as she is coping ok at home then avoid bringing her into a germy place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->