Shall i test or not???

k30nya

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm totally new to this, things like this dein't exist in any of my previous pregnancies :flower: Anyway, I'm 39, i had my coil taken out in April, i have one 'proper' period since at end of May, my period is now 8 days late, my boobs hurt and everything makes me want to blub...do you think these could be preg symptoms? (my children are older so i've forgotten what it feels like lol) Shall i test??? x x

Absolutely! 8 days late...sounds promising.

ok will do, gotta pick eldest daughter up in a mo, will go via chemist...will keep you posted. Thank you!:flower: x x

Just got a +ve result! Will do another one later just to be sure, can't belive it's happened this quickily?! x x

Thank you! Very early days though, gotta test again too 2 be sure! I only had my coil out in April and i've only had one period in May since, plus i'm 39 so can't belive it..xx

:wohoo: Congratulations, awesome news hun. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you. :happydance:

Thank you, made me cry (again)...honestly, i've got 9 months of tears in front of me lol

Yes, tested on Sunday and got a BFP! Couldn't belive it, it's the first month of trying! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->