share a storie if you have had a spell cast by Mia-Angel?

Loren

Reaction score
if you would like to share a storie of what happend after you purchased your spell from Mia-Angel & did ur part and did it work??xxxx

I've just bought one off Ebay, got my FX :) xx Babydust x

Who/Whats Mia-angel lol x

haha shes a wican i think she casts fertility spells and other spells for you, OH bought us a fertility and full protection spell and a fertility blessd rose quartz bracelet for me to wear all the time and ive red up on her alot and i mean alot of women have fell pregnant within the 1st month of her spell!!some women havent but she says if you havent fell pregnant by the 12th week after the spell is cast u can have a refund or she will recast the fertility spell, and when you fall pregnant she cast a full protection spell on the baby!!!gives you hope so why not ay lol. and its only £6.99 on ebay!!!and my bracelet was £4.99.she casts the spell and then sends you your part of the spell and a charm through the post after she has done her bit!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

I see no one has posted here for awhile...anyone have a spell cast for them lately? I just got the triple spell cast for me this month...I am soo excited! I really feel positive it will work! Hope to hear from some others who are awaiting or already conceived their magical babies :)

I had a spell cast from her last month... no BFP last month... but I'm hopeful for this cycle!

Been looking at these on ebay, for next mth. I she any good?

I liked her... she responded well, I did have issues using eBay to send her any emails- so I had to send from home (and that confused her a bit as my eBay user is not the same as my email address)- but we got it worked out ;) I received her spell info via mail about 2 weeks after my initial purchase? Maybe just under that?

But she contacted me within a couple days of my purchase and cast the spell then sends you a sheet with instructions on what to do to finish the spell and a little charm to carry around with you ;)

It was fun and who knows if it's actually going to help- but it certainly gave me some good PMA so that can't hurt!

Best of luck ;)

I had one back in June and im still here!!!!

I purchased mine on the 28/11/10.. she is amazing And very supportive you nothing to lose ..just think positive !!=]

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qmZP.png[/url]

https://davf.daisypath.com/QbRl.png

Hiiii, I had mine cast 29th of may 3days after AF arrived and got my BFP on the 18th of june and I'm now 29weeks 4days with a little boy :D have faith and PMA it will happen!!!all the luck in the world to u all and lots n lots of sticky baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiiii, I had mine cast 29th of may 3days after AF arrived and got my BFP on the 18th of june and I'm now 29weeks 4days with a little boy :D have faith and PMA it will happen!!!all the luck in the world to u all and lots n lots of sticky baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! That is wonderful! :)
Had mine cast this month...so wasn't expecting it yet, but hopeful for it to happen soon!

Please do not waste your money, mine didn't work not even after a recast. I do not think that she is genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->