Share driveway hell-help and advice needed!

no i know what you mean. people used to block our old driveway all the time. we had two cars on there too so it wasn't like we weren't using one space.

i used to leave notes on their cars :rofl:
& i'd take pictures. i was quite obsessed really!!!

ha ha a girl after my own heart!!! :thumbup:

if it was my DH he would have colorful words with them and then put out orange cones on the driveway :haha:

It would annoy me. Nothing more annoying than inconsiderate people!

My neighbours frequently park over our driveway! I hate my neighbours anyway because they are noisy two faced b*****ds but its not the point! I have 8 kids, we went out shopping awhile back, weren't gone more than an hour and came back to them parked over our drive! I was not happy. Any spare spaces on the street is taken up with their EIGHT vehicles or driveways. Its not practicle to be parking way down the street and having to cart 8 kids and shopping up the street. So me being me went on knocked on their door yet again and told them to shift it, they were really rude but i don't put up with any crap me. P me off and you are bound to know about it! ;)

Oo how annoying.. that would grate on me aswell..
I can definately see why you feel annoyed at the principle..

Where I live everyone (apart from a couple of residents that have driveways attatched to their houses) have 2 parking spaces to park their cars in a little space round the back of our houses but instead they park outside their front doors (sure they would park in their front rooms if they had the chance) all because they cba to walk 10 meters or so.. Some of them have two cars aswell, NEVER park in their spaces and even have back gates they can use where they are suposed to park their cars..
It causes right havoc sometimes trying to get in and out of our streets as they are really narrow but because they park right on the entrances that lead up to the parking bays, not only can you not see left or right, you have to swing out and use the paths sometimes just to get out..It's really dangerous, not only that If the bin lorry can't get down there either our bins don't get emptied..

Anyway sorry for my rant :haha: but parking issues really annoy me too, Hope you get it sorted one way or another..x

I am waiting for the day that one of my neigbours parks their car across my drive blocking my car in.
I shall wait til 2 am, put on my work uniform (I'm a nurse) then, even if I know who's car it is, I shall knock on all the doors in the street asking them if it is their car that they need to move because I have been called to an emergency at work.
Not only would it piss off the person blocking the drive, all the neighbours would be annoyed with them too, that they were so inconsiderate to block a nurses drive that they got woken up at 2am!!

I am waiting for the day that one of my neigbours parks their car across my drive blocking my car in.
I shall wait til 2 am, put on my work uniform (I'm a nurse) then, even if I know who's car it is, I shall knock on all the doors in the street asking them if it is their car that they need to move because I have been called to an emergency at work.
Not only would it piss off the person blocking the drive, all the neighbours would be annoyed with them too, that they were so inconsiderate to block a nurses drive that they got woken up at 2am!!

haha that's brilliant :) I get so annoyed with parking in our old house next doors son uses to park his car across our drive!

I would definately get in touch with the Land Regstry (unless you were given a copy of the title deeds when you bought the house? There should be something in there).

https://www1.landregistry.gov.uk/publications/forms

^^ Heres the link for the form, you need an "OC1" (Office Copy Entries), you can get a plan as well showing boundry lines. You can get Office Copy Entries for next door's house as well to see what their wording is as well.

I would definately get in touch with the Land Regstry (unless you were given a copy of the title deeds when you bought the house? There should be something in there).

^^ Heres the link for the form, you need an "OC1" (Office Copy Entries), you can get a plan as well showing boundry lines. You can get Office Copy Entries for next door's house as well to see what their wording is as well.

Thanks for that, very kind of you to get that Xx

Thanks for that, very kind of you to get that Xx

I was a legal secretary dealing with houses so I knew what you would need. If you get them & need any help deciferring the OCEs, PM me & I'll see if I can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->