Sharing birthday with sibling??

dumbo1976

Reaction score
Hi all

Silly question but do any of your children share the same birthday ..... not twins obviously!!!!

Our youngest was born 20 yrs and 1 day after his eldest brother

Its our 10 year olds birthday today and i think Im in early stages of labour!!!! 3 weeks early!!!

Im just hoping our ickle man will stay put until at least 9pm tonight so I can get Jacks birthday party over and done with!!!!

My son's birthday is 11/23, my daughter is 5yrs younger and 11/29 and my husband is 11/30. And I'm in the U.S. so throw Thanksgiving in there somewhere. It's a hectic time of year for us.
I'm due 10/28 with this pregnancy (C-sect scheduled for 10/22). Looks like I screwed up and got knocked up a month early.

my first was due 6 oct and born a week late on 13. am now expecting our second on...6 Oct...hoping they don't end up on exactly the same day!

Hi all

Silly question but do any of your children share the same birthday ..... not twins obviously!!!!

Our youngest was born 20 yrs and 1 day after his eldest brother

Its our 10 year olds birthday today and i think Im in early stages of labour!!!! 3 weeks early!!!

Im just hoping our ickle man will stay put until at least 9pm tonight so I can get Jacks birthday party over and done with!!!!

your kids are 20 years apart?! Wow, thats amazing!

Mine are going to be close, Sophie's birthday is the 12th and I'm due 24th could be cutting it close and I'm going to be huuuugggee at her party! X

Mine is 16th August, my eldest daughter is 13th and my baby is due 14th August. So hope baby is early or late. Also having a boy, so wouldnt be able to combine future birthday parties as they would want completely different things:( Very bad timing.

My baby is due on 23rd aug, a few days early and its my birthday, a few days late and it's my husbands birthday! We soooo didn't time that well at all.

My cousin's kids are sisters, born 4 years and 6 days apart. They just celebrate their birthdays together, it's never been an issue. :shrug:

Me and my sister have the same birthday. January 20th 1985 for me, and January 20th 1982 for her. 3 years and an hour and a half apart. My mom was crazy lol. JK her birthday is April 19th....

Me and my sister have the same birthday. January 20th 1985 for me, and January 20th 1982 for her. 3 years and an hour and a half apart. My mom was crazy lol. JK her birthday is April 19th....

Did shairing a birthday cause any problems between you growing up?? Arguments or not feeling special on your birthday because you had to shair it??

My OH's Auntie's sister had her two boys on the same day two years apart.

Its a posibility for me but i'm really hoping i dont go in to labour on Alfie's birthday, i'd really like them to have different birthdays so they each get a special day.

Did shairing a birthday cause any problems between you growing up?? Arguments or not feeling special on your birthday because you had to shair it??

My OH's Auntie's sister had her two boys on the same day two years apart.

Its a posibility for me but i'm really hoping i dont go in to labour on Alfie's birthday, i'd really like them to have different birthdays so they each get a special day.

Yeah it did cause many problems. My sister was not happy that her 3rd birthday was ruined and got a crying baby instead of all her presents and cake and such. My poor mom had to deal with seperate but equal birthday parties for each of us. There was TONS of fights growing up. She didn't like having a little sister wanting to do everything she was doing. But now that we are older (27, 30) we are very close. We have an older sister (she is 9 years older than me, and 6 years old then my sister) and neither of us are close to her at all, and don't have much of a relationship with her. It probably didn't really start getting better till maybe middle school or high school and we wouldn't be fighting any more, but we didn't have that same bond that we do now. Now we love sharing the birthday and having a big party and we call ourselves birthday twins.

Mine is 16th August, my eldest daughter is 13th and my baby is due 14th August. So hope baby is early or late. Also having a boy, so wouldnt be able to combine future birthday parties as they would want completely different things:( Very bad timing.

my birthday is august 14th and my husbands is the 16th. Our baby is due on the 15th!

my baby is due 5th august and my youngest birthday is the 11th aug so if i go over they could end up on same day x

Heyy, my OH's Mum and his Brother share a birthday and his Sisters is the day following. Strange :D

Me and my sister share the same birthday, 14th Feb, so valentines day! So not only do we share our birthday, we share the day with the whole population ha ha. I used to hate sharing it as I felt I missed out on 'my own' special day but it just feels weird now if we're not together on our birthday (I'm 27 and sis is 24)

Just hope to have a lil one no where near Feb! :)

This could happen to me. I'm due the day after my son's second birthday. What will be, will be. xxxx

My sister and I have the same birthday... She is 1/17/77 and I am 1/17/81.... She is the oldest and I am the 4th... 4 kids in exactly 4 years to the day!!! She is like my best friend and can't imagine my birthday without her!!! We have a unique bond because of it!!!

My DD bday is 22 sept and this LO due 19 sept so it could happen but I hope not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->