Sharing birthday with sibling??

Daughter's first birthday is 9th April. Due date with number 2 is 16th April (if I don't go prematurely again) - I can see it happening.

My son's birthday is May 30th and I'm due Mid May with this one. I don't think they'll be exactly but if I go over they could end up pretty close. I'm holding for a two week buffer at least!

My DS's birthday is April 6th and i'm due April 18th with this one so i hope they wont share a bday!! My friends DS was born on her DDs 3rd birthday though and they love it x

My DS birthday is the 8th September he will be 3 yrs and his sibling is due the same day!!! xx

I think its a beautiful thing especially when you grow up. This almost happens alot in my family.. Well with relatives anyways. My moms grandmother who passed away before I was born was born oct 29 100 years before me, eve

I think its a beautiful thing especially when you grow up. This almost happens alot in my family.. Well with relatives anyways. My moms grandmother who passed away before I was born was born oct 29 100 years before me, everyone thought I was guna come that day but I ended up coming on the 30th. And at my 13th birthday party my sister went into labor and my nephew is born on the 29th of october. Also my sister is born december 27th, and her second son was born december 28th, even though she was in labor the entire 24 hours of her birthday. I think its weird how this stuff happens, coincedence or what...

not the same day, but DS2's birthday is 24th Sept, and DD's birthday is 25th Sept

I'm born on my mum's birthday and my sister is 3 days after us. My husband is a twin and each year he moans that I don't understand what it's like to share a birthday. Errr yes I do!

My friend and his sis share a bday and also so do my 2 cousins. Bizarrely, it's the same day for both sets of people as well!

I also knew a girl in school who's parents were born on the same day - Valentine's day, they got married on Valentine's day and then she was born on Valentine's day as well! Weird...

My son's EDD is on my daughters second birthday. Its just the way it worked out.

I'm kind of hoping he will arrive on a different day so that they both get there own special day to be centre of attention but that said whatever will be will be and I'm not getting to worked up about it.

At least at just two years old my daughter isn't so aware of what a birthday is and won't consider her day spoiled if I did have to spend it on labour ward. We could celebrate on a different day and I'm sure she'll still love it

My oldest is July, 29, my youngest is August, 1 and the baby is due on July 30. My oldest told me I better not have it on his birthday or he will be upset, I told him I will try my best to keep my legs closed that day lol!! They hate sharing birthdays but with them so close there is no sense in having 2 separate parties.

Ds1 bday is 25 Feb. Supposed to be 25 March.
This one due 10 Feb-miiiight be cutting it close. Won't be same birthday. Just poor planning. Oops. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->