Sharp Pain? should I be worried?

babystewart

Reaction score
Well I sat down to relax not even a half hour ago and I am having sharp pains in my stomach, I'm worried, am I overreacting?:nope:

Make sure you watch it, but it sounds like growing pains. Wheni was around 9 week I had weird pulling and pokin pains.. As long as your not bleeding, and there's not severe cramps I'm sure everythings okay. Remember, LO will be taking up a lot of space in there so everythings gotta move up and your bodys gotta stretch out.

I agree with skyebo. Sharp pains every now and then are common, but if they're happening often or seem really intense or as if they're getting worse then you should contact the doctor just to be sure.

I have sharp pains all the time, but it'll just be 1 and I move around and it goes away.

growing pains? I'm not bleeding but it does kinda feel like pulling and poking and like my insides are being moved kinda. It hurts but not unbearable.

Thanks both of you I am just paranoid I guess, still haven't had an ultrasound for some reason my doctor won't see me until almost 12 weeks! my OH is rubbing my stomach, its so cute, I'm about to tell him to rub my feet because we were walking all day and they're sore

Aw, at least you have a good OH there to take care of you!

I think it's normal to be paranoid at your stage, so try not to worry.

I'll try and yeah hes being good to me, there was some junk food involved today but thank god his mother wasn't there to freak out about it, but it made LO happy.

No problem:)

aw your OH sounds like a good guy!!! I'm gonna have OH rub my back tonight because it's sore!!! His hips were hurting him and I rubbed him for hours so he owes me!

lol he is a good guy lol thanks but he def. does not get it from his mom!

lol he is a good guy lol thanks but he def. does not get it from his mom!

Hahahaha. I'm a lot like my mom but I know what you mean about not getting certain things from your mom. My moms crazzzyyyy. Don't get that from her thankfully. Lol

Maybe the sharp pains are from the junk food you ate today. Good seems to affect me more now that I'm pregnant.

I wish I had an OH to rub me. My back and thighs hurt.

Lol his is crazy and controlling both, it gets annoying

FOB's parents smother me. They always used to tell me things like, "You're just the light of our lives." I'm not even their kid! His mom is fussing over me now that I'm pregnant, constantly sending him to school with gifts from her for me! It's weird. Anyway, I'd hate controlling "in-laws."

FOB's parents smother me. They always used to tell me things like, "You're just the light of our lives." I'm not even their kid! His mom is fussing over me now that I'm pregnant, constantly sending him to school with gifts from her for me! It's weird. Anyway, I'd hate controlling "in-laws."

not my in laws til June of next year

it sounds like round ligament pain. Its really common, i used to get it alot around 8-10 weeks still occasionally now at 18 weeks.

Also doctors dont usually send you for a scan untill you are 12 weeks so dont worry about that either.

Im sure everything is fine and you'll soon wonder where the time is flying

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->