Sharp pains

PrincessSoph

Reaction score
On and off today i have been gettin sharp pains on my lower left side of my tummy. any one get this or know what it could be?

I have had this and I'm still getting them every once in a while. My doctor told me that it was ligament pain. From where your uterus is growing and those ligaments arent used to holding that weight from it. Also your stretching in your pelvic area.

yer snap.. the muscles are stretching and skewing as your uterus accomodates the new growth for that day.. they go down.. then come back again! sometimes 10 seconds.. sometimes a dull ache for 10 hours!

Yep have the same here and even read in the small week by week book that the hospital gave me to expect this in the next few weeks. I get it mainly at night time, I didn't imagine it would be so sore.

could be stretching pains like others have said or maybe trapped wind or even baby just lying awkwardly. hope they ease up soon for you hunni. if your worried though give your m/w a quick call on the morning for reassurance. :hug: x

I've been getting these too over the last 2 weeks. Mine are mostly on the lower right though. I find that it's the worst if I'm sitting or laying for a long time and then I get up and have to walk around. But once I walk for awhile the pain lessens. Is that normal for ligament pain? I'm still unsure if mine is trapped gas or ligaments.

Yes, I had it so bad last Sunday night that I called the afterhours number. It came back this Sunday and I went to the doctor on Monday. Both doctors indicated that it was the uterus stretching so I felt really silly leaving the doctor's office. The pain is so bad that my stomach is sore for days. I think it is normal though.

I get them too especially if I have been sitting for a while and then stand or when I get in the car I seem to get them too, it kills!!!

I get them too! the pains can vary from dull ache to sharp pains, I guess they're just ligament pain etc but still scary :(

I often get dull aches/pains and it scares me so much although i guess it is the stretching.

Sometimes the body gets odd pains anyways i find and i had that on my bump yesterday an odd stabbing pain - luckily it went. So i guess these pains are to do with growth plus occasionally the body gets odd pains (well i do anyways lol like in my leg or arm) its just horrible in the bump. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->