• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She came early!

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
last night i started spotting and then about an hour later full on AF :cry: i REALLY thought this was it iv never had so many symptoms :dohh: im devestated she hardly ever comes early why did it have to be this month? i had no signs that she was coming no cramps or anything :cry::cry:

sorry hun baby dust for next month hun xx :(

awwww I'm sorry bb! Baby Dust for this cycle.

so sorry hun :(
really thought this was your month!
lots & lots & lots of :dust: :dust: for next month!
:hugs:
xx

im good :), a nervous wreck tho! AF is due today and i havent had any symptoms...dont wanna get my hopes up cos she'll probably show up when i least expect her!
xx

awww hun i really hope you get your BFP keep me updated xxx

awww hun... Baby dust hardcore for you! This cycle is yours for the taking!

thanks, were going to work really hard this cycle says my OH we both really thought we had done it. but we are going to temp proper this month so hopefully that helps

Temping helps but don't make yourself crazy. Sometimes just by relaxing and not doing anything but letting nature take it's course makes for the best chances. Don't forget to breathe because in the end you're going to be holding that baby in your arms one way or another. Why make yourself crazy along the way? :)

i understand what you mean hun and thanks but its so hard not to get caught up in it all iykwim

ooooh yeah trust me I know big time. Next cycle darl. You'll have a new years baby for sure.

aww yeah that would be nice! OH even said id prefer to have a baby after christmas anyway because it would be nicer for them to have their bday after christmas so they can get more lol

I'm sorry to hear that hun, i also had the witch visit today, it's horrible isn't it?? xxx

yeah hun im devestated in so much pain from her aswell to top it off and im home alone as family have gone away and OH is having a family day with his that i didnt feel up to going to :(

Exactly. After Christmas? Better birthdays LOL! My best friend has a Dec 22nd birthday and she HATES it because everyone hands her a "joint gift" as in "oh hey this is b-day and christmas". I think her husband and myself are the only ones who don't do that. If this is my month I'm due Dec 18th or around then. MAYBE clear if only just. Still stuck in the Christmas lurch.

Girls... Get those BFPs next month for new years babies. Capricorns are lovely people :)

i think he was just trying to make us feel better and it did bring a smile to my face!!

Klandagi you are a sweetheart and have made me feel so much better today! You're right, you really are. I thought it was fate that if id conceived when i oved the edd was my mom's bday, but who wants to share a bday with their nan really?! hee hee.
Love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->