She said the most amazing thing...

KX

Reaction score
Lately I have always been saying Rebecca I love You, hoping one day she would say it back....

Well today at snack time-3pm, she was being naughty with her food and I blew off at her, and she just turned round and said "Mummy I uv oo" and I cried. My mum heard her too and was tearful, altho 2 mins later she was back to being a lil monster throwing her food about!

Her talking I have to say is fantastic, the nursery say she is very advanced with it-well she has to be good at something considering she didnt walk til 15.5 months and she was lagging behind all your LO's!:rofl:

Sorry for this random post, but isn't it amazing how they can melt your hearts one minute then 2 mins later they are lil monsters again!:cry:

I have been so grumpy with her as I am always tired and I felt pretty shit after her saying that today!xx

aww that was gorgeous, bet you felt on top of the world :) She is one clever girl

Aww bless, that is the sweetest thing i have heard!!

awww bless hun - and it was love you mummy - nae joy dale :rofl:

WOW that is amazing, would have brought tears to my ears too hun! Glad you finally got to hear those words. Do you have a journal or something to write in so you can always go back and remember the date plus how it made you feel? :headspin:

awwww It is the sweetest thing to hear! gorgeous :)

Awww hun! Bless her!!! That is so sweeet!

Charlie said it to her Daddy last night, when he tucked her up in bed, He was well and truly choked!!

Aww bless her .. what a lovely thing to hear. Must have made it hard to be angry at her after .. lol

Awww made me tingle (in nice way) for you

How cute & amazing I am sure

:D x

She aint my friend just now-lol

An absolute nightmare yesterday, I thought I was cracking up. Tantrums, tantrums and more tantrums.:hissy:

Diva in the making...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->