Sheffield!!

lovieleigh

Engaged and Expecting
Reaction score
Me and my fiance are living in North Wales at the moment, but are looking to move to Sheffield at the end of August for his work and university.

Being due at the end of september I am a bit worried that I wont know anyone or have friends and family around!!

Is anyone living in or around sheffield that is due at roughly the same time?

much loves xxx

i live in next town hun i due 19th july but if ya can get in at jesspos hospital instead of northern genreal or hallamshire ya will be fine as it is a leading women and baby hospital its well known for its reputation

Thank you!! you think i should register there before we move, or just hope for the best?? Just not a clue where to start!! xx

I'm in Sheffield and love it here :)

HI i'm in barnsley which is next to sheffield. i used to live there but not originally from this area. I'm due 21st sept.
where abouts in sheffield are you considering moving to lovieleigh?

Hi, I'm in Sheffield and also under Jessops, might be a great hospital but there parking facilities certainly leave something to be desired! I'm due 8th August (hopefully as having some tests at moment to check baby ok!) would love to meet up, help you through moving here and show you the ropes in town :)

HI i'm in barnsley which is next to sheffield. i used to live there but not originally from this area. I'm due 21st sept.
where abouts in sheffield are you considering moving to lovieleigh?

well my fiance is looking at the barnsley campus for university, so somewhere either there or in sheffield... depending on where we find and what not!! Dead nervous about not knowing anyone though!! xx

Hi, I'm in Sheffield and also under Jessops, might be a great hospital but there parking facilities certainly leave something to be desired! I'm due 8th August (hopefully as having some tests at moment to check baby ok!) would love to meet up, help you through moving here and show you the ropes in town :)

well im officially that tiny weenie bit less scared!! you sound lovely!! :) Hope baby is oki, im sure all will be well... i have heard that Jessops is ace for mother and baby...? :) how are things going with the pregnancy? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->