She's Sleeping Through!!

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
For the past 5 or so nights Savannah has been sleeping through! First night was 9-6, then 7:30-5, had a bad night then 8:30-6 and last night... 7:30-6:30!! Once she wakes up for her feed at 6:30 she'll go back down until 9:30ish. What a sleepin!! I tend to wake up at 9 so gives me a little break in the morning.

But, THE PAIN!! lol, I woke up at 6 this morning wishing Savannah would wake up coz my boob was SOOO big and sore, lol. Luckily she went from sleeping 7hrs to 9 and now 11 so it's not that big of a jump but WOW!!! Bowling ball hardness, lol

So thats my news for the week :)

Lucky you! I am jealous! I wont be expecting any sleeping through anymore :( She was starting to but now the reflux is too bad.

I wish Jasmine would, she's currently playing and its 12:30am! :(

Oh no :( I will expect Savannah to stop when she started teething which will suck coz i'll be back at work :( But for now i'll enjoy it.

yeah lucky you! Congratulations! not the bowling ball boobies though! My LO is jsut a bit behind yours so I am hoping that he will soon!!!!

Another great night! I'm loving that I can have a sleep in too, lol. I wake up at 9 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->