She's started waking every 60 mins - why

TTC LADY

Reaction score
LO used to sleep for 3 - 4 hour intervals through the night, however for the last 3 nights she's started waking every 60 mins through the entire night.

She struggles to self settle, and if I leave her to cry for too long she fully awakes herself, but as soon as I pick her up, she falls straight back to sleep, which means a very restless night for me.

We've not changed her routine, so i'm at a loss of what to do,

Anyone else go through this at around 4 months or have any tips on how to get her back to sleeping longer

My little one has been like this for the last 4/5 days, I think itsa big growth spurt at this age and I'm hoping that it will soon settle down, just try to carry on as normal and hopefully it will improve. maybe you could try feeding a little more frequently? My LO seems to want feeding every 2 1/2 to 3 hours at the moment! xxx

My little one has been like this for the last 4/5 days, I think itsa big growth spurt at this age and I'm hoping that it will soon settle down, just try to carry on as normal and hopefully it will improve. maybe you could try feeding a little more frequently? My LO seems to want feeding every 2 1/2 to 3 hours at the moment! xxx

Glad i'm not only one. Do they have a 4 month growth spurt. Re feeding she's still drinking every 4 hrs but is taking more than previous.

yep i'm hoping that if I feed her more i n the day she'll go longer at night xx

I could have written that post myself because my LO is exactly the same for about a week now and shes nearly 8 months. I think its just a phase and she goes back to sleep quite quickly but before you know it shes up again lol x

I went through this about 2 weeks ago...felt like it was never going to end but since then she only wakes once at around 3am.

that is an exact description of my LO, o just had to ride it out n it eventualy went away n she only wakes a few times now

Ilana wakes a lot more now and won't/can't self settle... leaving her or patting and shushing etc just riles her even more! GAH! I thought it was the 3 month growth spurt as it started then but now maybe the 4 month one has merged into the last one!

LO did this about 2 1/2 weeks ago for almost 2 weeks straight. Last night we noticed he got his first tooth! Now he's back to waking once at 4am.

LO did this about 2 1/2 weeks ago for almost 2 weeks straight. Last night we noticed he got his first tooth! Now he's back to waking once at 4am.

My LO has been doing this for about 2wks as well...Im hoping that its just a tooth coming in, shes drooling a lot and "gumming" her fingers a lot. I know Im exhausted thats for sure!!! :sleep:

Its a growth spurt :) expect them at around 3, 4, 6, 8 and 12 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->