Shit shit shit. [update pg 20]

i just dont see why she won't lemme be happy.
i'm not hurting anyone!

Can you not go stay with FOB? You shouldnt let your parents control your life and how you want to raise your baby. FOB has more of a right then them to see his own child if i was n your shoes id move out and in with FOB maybe his family will support/help you both, If your parents dont like it its tough luck it aint up to them.

Can you not go stay with FOB? You shouldnt let your parents control your life and how you want to raise your baby. FOB has more of a right then them to see his own child if i was n your shoes id move out and in with FOB maybe his family will support/help you both, If your parents dont like it its tough luck it aint up to them.

if i move out i cant go to college and neither can FOB
he can't support me and the baby and both of us in college on his salary

:nope: Its such a shame, he looks so sweet (I had a nosy on FB :p), the album title for you and Adelaide and saying he loves you all the time, aww :( xx

Can't his parents help you both out im assuming there not as bad as your mum?

OMG Becca, what a sweetheart! He really seems to care about you guys! IDGAF what your mom says, you are giving Adelaide the best gift ever, HER DAD. I'm so happy for you, I really hope you guys get things sorted and get back together because Adelaide and Samuel are your family now.
:hugs:

Becca you should look into single teen mom school benifits or any kind of schooling benifits if thats all thats holding you back. There are a lot out there. Scholarships and everything.

UPDATE:
I've started talking to him again because my mom wasn't any better when i wasn't, so i figured if she's going to act that way no matter what, i'd atleast like to have someone to make me feel better if ykwim?
for those of you on my FB, his name is samuel waters.
he still can't meet her because neither of us can drive,
but he atleast can talk to me and see pics of her :flower:

I like your way of thinking! x

well i have to go to my sister's house til saturday night to get away from the hostility here, so i con't be able to talk to him til then :(
you girls take care of him for me :winkwink:

Have fun at your sisters. Glad you're giving your FOB his daughter, and vice versa. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->