Shit shit shit. [update pg 20]

omg that can't be serious.....skipped bfing so your boobs don't sag? cutting yourself in half to enjoy sex more???
this is to f-ed up for me.
that is criminal.

Your parents want to clarify, do not make me laugh!
Clarify what?
How disgusting, unreasonable, immature, weird and ****ish they are?

What will your mother tell you to do next? To age because your boobs will get saggy too?
What if you got pregnant again, I'm sure they'd hate that - yet after all, they are the ones who said about you having more enjoyable sex, so go fucking have it.

You parents are vile and make me sick.

Oh and I'm still looking into it, but it is very clear to me Rebecca that your parents cannot take your daughter at all. They have no rights, no reason to nor will their case ever stand up in court. However, you can press charges against them for harassment.
I hope they see that and I hope you do press charge against them, they deserve it.

Your parents want to clarify, do not make me laugh!
Clarify what?
How disgusting, unreasonable, immature, weird and ****ish they are?

What will your mother tell you to do next? To age because your boobs will get saggy too?
What if you got pregnant again, I'm sure they'd hate that - yet after all, they are the ones who said about you having more enjoyable sex, so go fucking have it.

You parents are vile and make me sick.

Oh and I'm still looking into it, but it is very clear to me Rebecca that your parents cannot take your daughter at all. They have no rights, no reason to nor will their case ever stand up in court. However, you can press charges against them for harassment.
I hope they see that and I hope you do press charge against them, they deserve it.

Not to mention if you document all of the harressment, it probally counts as child abuse( since you are still under age) and can legally amanciapte.

Rebecca, i feel so sad for you :cry:

Your parents honestly sound like they are threatening you, although they are very empty threats as they cannot legally take Adelaide from you.
Please please please pleeeease don't believe what they threaten you with, because it is untrue :hugs:

I wish you lived in the UK, i would happily drive you to see FOB so he could meet his daughter, every day if you wanted!
I just feel so, so heartbroken over this :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is so awful isn't it?

I hope her parents realise how brutally disgusting they are before they loose their daughter and granddaughter for the rest of their natural born lives. I mean, what person in their right mind would allow that behaviour around themselves when they are able to move out and who would want to let their daughter stay or be in contact with such people.

No doubt her 'parent's', and I use that term lightly because what they are doing isn't worthy of the title just now, will see this and think we are all stupid little girls, who get knocked up and think we are running our mouths by saying this that and the next about them. They won't pay attention and will blindly do what they are doing.
However, one day Rebecca won't be 15 with no means of escape or survival. One day she will be older, with financial stability and can move faster than they can check a laptop. Until they she just needs to know we are there for her, support her (albeit through words, but that can be enough sometimes), and give her advice and information.

:hugs: I hope you parents are smashed face first into a wall of reality soon.

Just wanted to offer you some hugs hun :hugs:, I don't know anything about the legal side of it all, but as the other girls have said, theres no way that they can take your baby away from you...

Your parents should be ashamed of themselves, you deserve alot more than this :( ....I hope you find a way round it all very soon and that you FOB and baby can be the family you want to be :(

I'd report your parents to like a social services kind of thing, as a previous poster has said, your mum and dad are mentally and emotionally abusing you :nope:

x

I think this is just so wrong
You shouldn't be the one taken to court of have your daughter taken away from you
Your parents are the ones that need to be done for child abuse
You are only 15 so still a child yourself and therefore your parents should be looking after you not treating you like this
I understand you want to keep both families but you shouldn't have to accept being treated like this because its just not right xxx

I do have a question though- if they see that you are posting all of this, doesn't it cause more conflict? Like, in your original post, you said you will be in huge amounts of trouble if your mom finds out, but she is monitoring your computer- so didn't you know she would find out from the post???

I just can't wrap my head around this. I feel so bad for you. :(

Actually yes.
I'm in a lot of trouble right now because she says i'm bashing her to a bunch of people when all she's doing is protecting LO and looking out for me.
she thinks i've portrayed her unfairly.
she wouldn't talk to me at all yesterday, except to confront me about this.
my family is being torn apart even though i'm doing what they say now.
i don't think i can win.

With them, it doesnt sound like you can hun :nope: Just keep your chin up, things well get better in time. :hugs: xxx

I know that right now, you feel like losing your family would be the worst thing in the world, but honestly you would be better without them. Someday try to get away....you deserve to be free.

:happydance:
Yay, Becca! I'm happy for you, I really, really hope you guys can sort things out! He really sounds like he wants to be there for you and Adelaide! Keep us updated! :hugs:

UPDATE:
I've started talking to him again because my mom wasn't any better when i wasn't, so i figured if she's going to act that way no matter what, i'd atleast like to have someone to make me feel better if ykwim?
for those of you on my FB, his name is samuel waters.
he still can't meet her because neither of us can drive,
but he atleast can talk to me and see pics of her :flower:

really glad you've got the strengh to do the right thing, its not your parents decision whether or not sam can see his child and as adelaides mother you have the right to see and talk to him too, you have a child together ffs so your parents need to accept that!

glad everythings ok though :) xxx

I thought that was him, he seems like he really cares about you both :) I hope things start getting better for you and Adelaide :hugs:

my mom is back to saying i'm a bad mother and am putting myself before my child.
so.
there it is.

I'm sorry but I don't know how she has the bare faced cheek to call you a bad mother!!!

What a bitch, Rebecca. Ignore her. I peeked at his facebook and it's too cute that he has Adelaide's photo as his. I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->