Shit shit shit. [update pg 20]

I really hope you get this all sorted out.
We are ALL here for you every step of the way
xxx

call DHS and get yourself the fuck out of there honey. Everything in this thread is both really sad, and also really angering. Your parent's ARE emotionally abusing you. This is not an ok place for you or your daughter to be. There is no way they can take her from you. If they take you to court, bring up the fact that they have done all of this. Do you have any proof of them telling you not to breast feed and that you were forced into a csection? Anything, texts emails etc. The only thing I am worried about for your sake is that if they get CPS involved they might put you and your daughter into foster care. Because you are so young that could happen. You definitely need to get out of there though. I know you're scared, but they CANNOT take her. And you don't have to do ANYTHING they say. Think about how they make you feel....and then think if you want your daughter being around these people. Not having an extended family is a blessing sometimes. You need to get out of there..get proof of their abuse if you can. Just in case they do try to take you to court

I'm working into parenting my way now, and would like to wait until FOB goes to court.
I really don't wanna lose my family.

I'm glad that you are working on being more assertive. Before I was pregnant, I was really passive and always let things slide without confrontation or ever really speaking up for myself and what I wanted, but once Lily was in the picture, that was no longer an option. I've had to learn to be more assertive myself and it's totally been worth it, especially because it involves my daughter. I'm glad you are starting to do things your way! Your way is all that counts, your parents have no right to tell you how to parent, especially when you are doing such a great job. :hugs:

i wasn't forced into the c-section, she just told me i should get one, so i did.

my parents want me to clarify.
the monitoring program is because i was writing bad stuff to guys off the internet
so that isn't unjustified
and that she told me not to breastfeed for me, so i wouldn't have saggy boobs later
and to have a c section for me also so that i wouldnt go through the pain of labor and so i would be able to enjoy DTD more later

and that she told me not to breastfeed for me, so i wouldn't have saggy boobs later
and to have a c section for me also so that i wouldnt go through the pain of labor and so i would be able to enjoy DTD more later

Excuse me?!! That is so fucked up I'm literally fuming.

Breastfeeding does not cause saggy boobs, age does. Here's one study, but I've read multiple others. And really, who the hell cares if your boobs sag if you're doing the best for your baby?

And suggesting you don't have a natural labor? AHHH!!! What if you want more kids and you aren't allowed a VBAC? Not everyone has pain DTD after birth (it felt better for me, and several other girls here. Read Lois's thread on it). The pain of labor, if you're able to do it (obviously necessary c-sections are an entirely different thing) is so very empowering and you'd have lived through it. There's very little risk now, I'd say there's more risk having a c-section. A c-section is far harder on your body and requires tons more recovery time.

Your parents are fucking vain.

Oh my lord Becca I cannot even communicate the level of fury I'm experiencing right now.

what the fuck becca??? first of all, even if bf DID give you saggy boobs, she is a mother and should know that BF is the best for babies!!!!! omg. I am so angry right now. and having a c-section to not go through the pain of labor?!?!? the recovery from a c-section is horrible.

I cannot believe this. Your parents are fucking CRAZY. I'm sorry, I know you love them, but jesus, this is like a cult. You're being brainwashed.

Not to mention, YOUR DAD IS A FUCKING PEDIATRICIAN. HE SHOULD KNOW THAT BREASTFEEDING IS BEST AND THAT VAGINAL BIRTHS ARE IDEAL UNLESS THERE ARE SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

This whole situation is really concerning. I cannot for the life of me fathom how your parents would suggest you not to BF and to have a c-section - especially for those reasons. BF does NOT make your boobs sag, the healing process from a c0section is horrible!

I cannot get my head around this, it;s insanely messed up. If I were you, I'd get me and my daughter out of there, now.

If I said half the things I wanted to say my ass would get banned in the blink of an eye.
Breast feeding does not make your breasts saggy, pregnancy does. And even if it did, who the hell cares? You're giving the BEST nutrition to your child! And "c-section makes birth easier and sex easier" my ASS. I suffer every single mother fucking day from the affects of surgery on my back. There are so many complications with c-section. If you try a VBAC, the contractions can tear your uterus open! Not to mention with c-sections the risk of infection, increased blood loss, decreased bowel function, respiratory complications, risk of additional surgeries and I guess the biggest fact that IT CAN FREAKIN' KILL YOU. I understand c-sections, I really do obviously since I had to get an emergency one to save Tori and myself but a c-section just for BETTER SEX!?!? I would've taken a regular vaginal birth any day. I am so incredibly angry, I don't think words can describe it. I better end this here before I say something stupid but this is wrong Becca, just plain straight up wrong.

Your parents are actually crazy. A paediatrician advising his 15 year old daughter to have a c section so she can have more enjoyable sex? :shock: Slightly strange. I think me having good sex was the last thing my parents wanted to encourage after I'd had Noah!!

I don't want to offend you because I know they're your parents and you're obviously going to be protective of them and love them but maaaaaaaannnn I don't know how you're still sane. Its not right how they treat you at all and thats all I can say without losing my temper :\

my parents want me to clarify.
the monitoring program is because i was writing bad stuff to guys off the internet
so that isn't unjustified

Your parents are vile.

Get out, quick!

Also, I don't understand how they can be so crazy overprotective, yet when you get pregnant they tell you to have a c-section so that you'll be able to enjoy sex again...??! No offense hun, but if my LO got pregnant at 15, her having sex would be the last thing I was condoning!!

(Also, I obviously have nothing against you being pregnant at 15 so don't take it that way- I was a teen too (19), but I'm just saying that I would make sure she wasn't planning on having another anytime soon)

Becca whats FOB name? Can one of us add him on FB and talk to him for you? PM one of us.

I do have a question though- if they see that you are posting all of this, doesn't it cause more conflict? Like, in your original post, you said you will be in huge amounts of trouble if your mom finds out, but she is monitoring your computer- so didn't you know she would find out from the post???

I just can't wrap my head around this. I feel so bad for you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->