Shocked a woman I know got the top of her babies ears pierced(Culture thing?)

:(

I had mine done when i was 15. After 2 years of it not healing, I took it out. And it hurts!! Tbh, i dont think it should be legal under a certain age. Are there no restrictions? Why do you have to be 16 to have your belly button pierced, but a newborn can have its ears plugged full of earings?!

I am against piercing babies ears in general. There is little difference on the location, morally.

If someone does that to a baby and says it is because of culture then where do you draw the line? It is wrong regardless of culture.

I got dds ears periced at 5months but would never ever do any thing else. Wouldnt get ds done as I dont like little boys done. I'm glad I did dds when I did cause I woulnt do ot now

If someone does that to a baby and says it is because of culture then where do you draw the line? It is wrong regardless of culture.

I completely agree, I just wondered if it was cultural. I still don't agree with it but I was trying to think of a logical reason as to why a mother in her min would think she was right doing this to her baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->