Shoe Box donations

.Mrs.B.

Reaction score
Anyone doing the shoebox this Christmas?
I'm going to do two and I want to choose the ages that are the least chosen, I'm guessing older boys?

I think I might do it this year. Where do you drop them off/get more info? X

I've been saving shoeboxes specially this year (not that I'm some sort of crazy shoe lady... I have three boxes).
I'm sure the church will send out leaflets via the school nearer the time.

Ours is done through DD's school. In the past our local paper provided boxes and delivered them.
We fill a box for a girl the same age as DD so she can help choose the gifts. (mainly stationery.)

Our local council runs a scheme where you pick a name off a tree (they will be somebody in the care system) and buy them a present, we bought for a boy close in our son's age last year and got him to pick the toy but it broke my heart how many teenage boys there were left on the tree so will probably do that this year, any ideas for teenage boys??

Having dropped off boxes most years to the collection halls it's def the older teenage children who have had the least amount.

Does anyone know where i could get mre info on doing this? Ive no idea where i could drop off ect near me?

I do this every year. Now with the two kids I do one of each for their age group

We do this with Thomas' school. I get Thomas involved and we buy for a boy of his age.

Does anyone know where i could get mre info on doing this? Ive no idea where i could drop off ect near me?

I know the churches by us do it. Might be worth dropping in to ask or perhaps salvation army do something? My sons school do it so might be worth asking them too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->