Shoe help

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lauren25, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Lauren25

Lauren25 Well-Known Member

Me and OH are going to Liverpool next weekend and we'll be going for a night out. I hate wearing heels though and always end up wearing flat shoes. Thing is though i never feel as dressed up without heels on so i want some heels.

Thing is all the ones i see that are nice have the hugest heels on!! Has anyone seen any nice black shoes without a massive heel that are going to be comfy??

Or has anyone any ideas on how to make flat shoes look more going outy??

2. tina_h75

tina_h75 mommy of 3

I can't walk in heels at all so I always look for kitten heels or wedges or platforms that aren't too high - failing that, you can get those fold up flat shoes that fit in your handbag for when you simply can't keep the heels on any longer.

3. QueenMummyToBe

QueenMummyToBe Mummy to Amelia & Tristan

Yes I was going to recommend the folding flat shoes also!
    I work in a shoe shop (or should I say will be doing once again when back from maternity leave in January) and a lot of people thought they were pretty fab.

The other thing I was going suggest is hush puppies, they do a really nice range of mid heel shoes, there is one pair that are black, leather and really comfy.

The pictues of them do not do them justice

https://www.barratts.co.uk/en/hush-puppies-leather-mid-heel-court-shoe-220112

Another pair I recommend are these -

https://www.barratts.co.uk/en/round-toe-court-shoe-173287

They have a smaller heel and also have a hidden platform so when you are walking you barely feel like you are on a heel! One note of these ones they come up quite large so if you were say a 6.5 you would only need a 6, and if you were a 6 you would probably need to use an insole inside (which would then make the shoe even comfier as you have more padding)

Hope this helps even a little

xXx