Shoe sizing help please!

lilyd

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!:wave:

I am a bit early for this section, but was hoping that somebody could help me out with shoes sizes.

I have seen the most amazing (to me!) pair of shoes for my LO, but the problem is she is just about to turn 1 and is not walking yet (been cruising for 3 months).

I have had her feet measured and she is a 4g on 1 foot and a 4.5g on the other.

I want to get the shoes for her in a size that she will grow into as I want her to be in proper walking shoes initially.

So (eventually), my question is how quickly do their feet grow? I know that's a bit like asking how long is a bit of string, but I want them to fit at some point in the next 6-12 months and just wondered how big you would recommend going?

Sorry this is so long and a bit of a numpty question! Thank you.

I'm sorry, it really is a how long is a piece of string kind of question I'm afraid! My LO went from 4.5 to 5 in a matter of weeks and it's been a few months since she was measured at 5 and now she's only a 5.5. The width can also change, hers has. To be honest, I'd just wait and get the shoes when LO is going to be ready to wear them if possible x

WSS. Omar's feet grew very fast & now he's size 5H for 2 months, I got his feet measured again today, & his feet got a bit smaller as he lost some weight & his feet were chubby when we measured them 2 months back.

I was thinking of getting a 7 as they aren't width fitted, just standard sizes which is why I didn't want them for straight away.

I was just a bit worried that her feet would grow quickly and that she wouldn't get to wear them as I want her in width fitted shoes at first.

Equally, I didn't want them so big that it would take a couple of years for them to fit!

They are only available until June/July so I think I'll hang on until closer to that time and see how she's doing.

Thank you

Chloe and Jaycee were measured last year for their first shoes and they were a 3g both feet and both girls. Then they were a 4g and now they are a 5e its really hard to tell. I ordered them an f because they would have more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->