• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopaholics Not-So-Anonymous

Well done Linzi, Becky and sweetlullaby!

I aint doing too good :blush: I have bought some shoes from a lady on here and I am joining the gym this week too!

But on a plus note I went to Morrisons today and got our weekly shop for .. wait for it ....

£23 :happydance:

Luckily we didn't really need much. Thomas is on our milk now. We have bread in the freezer I have plenty of cake ingredients so I just got some pop, eggs, fruit and veg and some extra cake stuff. Had I not got the cake stuff it would only have been around £18!

But that extra money I saved on the shopping I am using for signing up to the gym tomorrow xx

Well done hun!

I was naughty and bought a dress and a pair of shoes yesterday for the grand toal of £47!

It says on the front page I am budgeting £25 a week its actually £50 and money saved to date is £650 x

I NEED TO JOIN THIS!

i went to tesco today. spent £60 - ask me what i bought? i have no idea

how much should i be spending a week? i get about 560 a month... i have a £60 phone bill
i would ideally want to save about £4,500

Thats entirely up to you hun. I work out how much rent we have to pay, all our bills including phone, sky, broadband and gas and lecci shopping etc then what ever is left share it between 4 weeks and thats what we have left to spend.

How quickly would you like to save that, really if you work out the above then you can work out how much you can save per week :thumbup: xxx

:haha: I spend far too much money so know how you's all feel. I keep buying more and more stuff for Matthew :blush: But Im sitll managing to save! But I know if i cut down my ridiculous spending I would be able to save so much more money quicker!

I WILL do better. I am going to put what im saving up for as my screensaver so everytime i go to buy something online I will look at it and hopefulyl feel bad and not spend money :haha:

Though I will make allowances for paypal spending :) And my "extra spending" is £25 a week aside non essentials which is food, phone bill, milk, and nappies and other bits and pieces that are needed!

Typing this all out to try and motivate myself to save better and more!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->