• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopaholics Not-So-Anonymous

I did bad last week :(

£10 takeout
£15 amazon (shoes & DVD for my dads bday)
£5 dress (charity shop for a friends fancy dress hen night)
£5 lunches
£17 gym clothes and new pyjamas & socks for little man

Thats really bad :( Im gutted

Ive spend £3 today on lunch but the rest of the week Im going to be really good,. Im having a party a week today so hoping to combine whatevers left this week with next weeks so I can have at £17 to spend on food & drink. Making non alcoholic cocktails to save money & asking people to bring their own alcohol if they want it, then just crisps pizza etc.

x

I did quite bad too :blush: to be honest I never even kept count :(

But on a plus note I did pay £300 off the wedding :happydance: I have worked out the bills for the rest of the month and we should have around £105 to spend on whatever we like although technically £50 of that should be going to the wedding!! But its Thomas' birthday this month so we have spent a little more than we normally would!!

I did okayish last week but I think I probably spent my entire budget. Spend £1.20 so far this week on a bus to the GP :)

Ive spend 60p today on my breakfast coz I forgot to bring it to work (shortbread :rofl)

x

:happydance: go Linzi LOL! :D

I bought a beef sandwich, dr pepper and crisps from the shop :blush:

Also went to bingo last night and spent £25 :blush:

I need to go to bingo, I keep saying it, but I reeeeally want to go!! x

:haha: i did awful last week I was actually going to post and say take my name off the savings list :blush: I got my Tax credits all backdated and blew them on nice treats for me and LO because I didnt know they would be backdated at all! But back to saving this week and I've spent £13 so far but that was essentials of Formula, Two pack of Tommee Tippe spillage milk bibs and new bottles.

Just been to circuits tonight, £4.60 :( but I needed to go I felt like a right fat heffer so I dont regret it.

But I only have £30 left to spend this month until I get paid again on the 28th :( gutted I only got paid Friday and its all gone already :(

i havnt posted recently, i have been sooo bad. i was on a roll, i had over £300 to put in a savings account, but i went to town and blew it all on clothes for me and sophia :(...its like i cant stop myself..so im back to square one but im really close to giving up..its soo hard. well done everyone! xx

Jazmine have you thought about putting it into a savings account where you can only have 2 withdrawls a year? The interest is better and it would remove temptation of withdrawing cash whenever you like!

I've been doing okayish recently. I spent £16.20 last week lol on a bus fare and a hamper for Amelies toys cos i was fed up of them being ALL over my livingroom :growlmad:

My shopping came to £40 which was too much but i have a real prob getting the shopping bills down :shrug:

I know its a bit late but can I join in? x

Course you can Becky

Well this week I haven't done too bad spent £15 of the £20 we have limited ourselves too :)

I started about 2 weeks ago just getting £50 out in cash on a monday and not taking my card out with me. The only thing I put on my card is my phone bill, rent, childcare, loan and petrol.

I got £50 out on Monday and I currently have £80 in my purse not sure how that happened.

x

I started about 2 weeks ago just getting £50 out in cash on a monday and not taking my card out with me. The only thing I put on my card is my phone bill, rent, childcare, loan and petrol.

I got £50 out on Monday and I currently have £80 in my purse not sure how that happened.

x

:shock: You need to teach me a few things haha! :D

I spent £9 on all my party stuff last night :) Paper plates, napkins, cups, 2 pizzas and loads of soft drinks.

I took £350 in sales, Im in shock!!! haha but it paid off my kit & I also have £50 to spend on whatever I want out of the catalogue so not too bad :) & now any sales I make I get 30% commission. Its just hard trying to get people to hold a party, no one seems that interested really!!!

So I have nothing to spend this week, but I was dead on last weekish, so thats ok, I dont mind not having anything else coz I don't really need to buy anything else.

DH payday on Friday (just in time for some new PJs for me for valentines day :D lol) & we're going out for mexican food. Its a bit extravegant but its the day we met 4 years ago & also its valentines day so I dont care!!!

Feeling pretty good today I WILL be out of debt this year!! x

ohhh were going to a Mexican for V day as well!

I spent £10 in Sainsbury today but that was on fruit and sushi that will last me for 2 days at work and a huge bottle of pepsi max x

I didnt do too bad last week :) keep building up my paypal and spending it instead :haha: Though i did go over my weekly allowance for myself :blush: i need to work harder! Though Caitlinsmummy can you put my savings on the front page up :happydance:£573 and i am NOT going to touch any of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->