• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopaholics Not-So-Anonymous

Ok my budget is £10 a week might start from Monday - is that when every one else is?

I probably used to spend close to £30 so £20 a week saving hopefully! £80 a month off the credit card so debt will be clear in.....17.5 months!!! :dohh: x

We all started this week hun but we start on Mondays and I will change the date each week :) Will update yours now xx

Yeah thats what I meant :dohh: thanks :) better get my last shopping fix this weekend, get it all out of my system x

I've spent nothing so far cos I got a lift to and from work :) Prob gonna end up getting a takeaway tonight :dohh:

Well done you, your well within your weekly budget though! :happydance:

I haven't spent anything out of the bank today :happydance: but I have spent money out of paypal! But that doesnt count as I have sold things so I have a bit of extra money :) x

Ended up not spending any money yesterday :smug:

Spent £10 today on weekend supplies for food etc and I am going out tomorrow for my grandmas lunch so will be paying for that but i'd say a birthday present is essential so I'm not taking any of it out of my budget :D V. proud of myself for this week! I'm a good £10.50 under my weekly budget so that's an extra £10 I can put in my savings on Monday.

Well done I didn't spend anything yesterday either :) :smug: we are going out for lunch.tea today but OH is paying as he won some money ;) so thats not coming out of our budget :happydance:

I'm quite impressed with how I've done this week tbh. And the money that I spent on Thomas' cake and birthday presents could have been saved but used it for that instead x

ooh i spent £40 in clothes in h&m for sophia, and a tenner on a pair of jeans, and £10 on lunch...but i suppose it not too bad cause i havent been spending anything at all for the last week :)..i think i have about £270 left over which is gunna go into savings. but will have to double check :) xx

Spent £30 today on our lunch which i don't think was too bad. We went to a Tapas bar which was delish :D Still got my £40 which will go in my bank tomorrow :) and i have £30 for next week left in my purse til I get more money from Stefan for his digs on Friday so hopefully I'll be able to manage without taking any more money out of my bank account again.

woohoo! Well done everyone :hugs:

First day here :D started off really well, took my lunch & breakfast into work so not spent anything on food, only money Ive spent today was bus fare :)

Also got my first meeting with the partylite lady today whos hopefully going to explain all the basics to me & get me some parties going so I can start earning some more money!!!

x

:happydance: Go Linzi! :D

I've been a little bad today :blush: I've been to the shop and butchers and spent £4 and also bought a top off here for £3.50, but the money I used for the shop wasn't from the bank it was money my dad gave me yesterday for taking my sister somewhere so I don't think that counts xx

Think i need to join here but it's my OH's debts that need clearing, i don't have any :rofl:

My problem is i'm too bone idle to cook what with LO being here now so we end up with takeaways which cost more money that we really can't afford :dohh:

Did bad today :(

My Avon order arrived which is £7 so only got £3 left for the week!!! doh :(

OH bought a takeaway last night which was a celebration of my meeting with the partylite leader going so well & getting my first party booked. Still naughty, but it was really really fit haha x

I've been bad too :blush: But its the money I got from selling things on here so its not actually money that we already have xx

sorry its been so long, im so ashamed of myself :blush: i had £50 in my bank when made my first post which should have been enough if we kept to our budget but things didnt work out like that. i am now £200 into my overdraft :dohh:
but... it was for thiings i can save on on payday, like 60 went on a small asda food shop as we ran out of food due to electric going off for 2 days in the snow and loosing food. but i can make this 60 bk as i will not need so much when we do our shop on fri which is payday. well hopefully. and then i spent 30 just now on ebay on hubbys vday pressie and hes used 40 on fuel.

so my new plan is to pay the rest of od off with my hip grant when it comes as i was going to use this for baby stuff which we now have but the cot :thumbup:
so im going to start over again starting from friday!!

using 30 a week 100 into savings and 20 into sons savings.

then on 20th hubby gets his 4 year money which is about 4000 so we using 2000 of this on a sofa , and then getting new hoover, and baby cot, going to pay of the next account which is only 120 then split the rest between savings, bills and spending :) so this should get us sorted anyway so il have no excuse, plus my dad should be setting up a standing order for 50 a month as he owes us 400 for a car and my bro owes me 100 which hes paying on sat, so yeas i def have no excuse!! i just need to stay of the likes of ebay i have a habbit of well i have extra money i can spend, cant blame myself totally thoough hubby is just as bad lol!!

glad everyone else seems to be doing better than me :thumbup: for you all

hopefully next month i do better!!

:hugs:

Okay I've been quite goodISH this week but not as good as last week :(

Monday - £4 at work for busfares and a bottle of water and £6 on ebay for a basal thermometre and 20 OPKs
Tuesday - £3 on bus fares
Wednesday - £2.40 on bus fares and £2 on a birthday card!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->