Short AF?

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Anyone else ever experienced this before? I started having the drippy spotting(tmi!) about 4 days ago that slowly increased throughout that day and the following morning full AF began. Now today its only very light. So my period is looking like this......light drippy, full heavy AF, medium, light. Now is this normal? Also I guess I'm a little concerned because how can I be sure that the uterine lining has been shed off enough that it wont get TOO thick and cushy during this cycle to where an embryo can't implant? :dohh: I'm just wanting to make sure to give myself the best chance possible this time around. Any thoughts anyone?? I would greatly appreciate it!!!! :blush:

I never knew about the too cushy lining until I just realized that my only healthy PG was after I had a D&C. I am hoping that porvera will help clean it out good enough to have a good lining. I think it depends on how much estrogen is in your body to build up the lining during the first half of the month. Umm I will be checking to see if anyone else has found out information on this because I need to know too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->