Should have bfp by now if preggie?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
So I had AF Monday Feb 20th and then I thought I Od Sunday the 5th had O pains for a day if two ...then had intermittent cramps from what I thought was 9-11dpo and then was expecting AF today at 15DPO ...but no AF and No bfp either.

So got to thinking maybe I just Od later...but even if I had Od Tuesday the 7th ....(we only did it once Friday the 3rd with preseed and softcup so I know Oing Tuesday the 7th is latest I could still have spermies up there waiting) then I'd be 13DPO today and the pains I had would have been on 7-9DPO right when implantation is sposta happen...but still I should have had bfp by today coz that's 4 days between the cramps Thursday and now... surely hcg built up to pick up on FRER or the 6 other brands I've used lol

So I'm totally feeling out now And just blah was so excited no AF today but now just sad again

I know that feeling had faint lines on one test but not others felt it would be darker 4 days later. You could have a late show bfp :) starts somewhere so don't give up xxx

Understand. My cycle seems pretty similar to yours this time. Things like implantation can vary a fair bit so I think I would base my period due date on the absolute latest I could have ovulated and go from there. I guess if af doesn't show within a week of its latest due date time to call your doctor, maybe ask for a blood test? I know sometimes urine tests don't show up a pregnancy so worth asking if it doesn't show

Well I figure maybe if I started at 5miu Thursday and was doubling closer to the 72hr mark then I would only be around 10miu right now and maybe just not picking up yet? Gonna wait till Weds if no AF and should be at 20miu then atleast and should def show up on tests. Will see I guess lol

Yes and imagine how slow the BFP will develop if you started at just 3miu. Have you seen the "implantation doubling simulation chart"

Yeah but I've always wondered what # it actually starts at lol 1. 3. 6? Lol

Different for everyone. I assume mine starts at 1-3 because I have a high bmi and I'm petite

I'm 5'5 and 200 so idk ... no af today. Lotiony clear cm. Cervix high can't feel it to tell
Soft or hard open or closed

Sounds live you have ovulated much later than you usually do, did you test today?

Well I had scant tan cm last night when I checked cervix and thought AF was for sure gonna be here this AM. Even put overnight pad on coz usually when I wake up andvstand up it's a hush. But nothing this AM. Didn't test got one good frer old style gonna wait till Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->