Should I be concerned?

higuys_

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post here, and I'm hoping someone can give me advice. I'm not pregnant or a parent. I'm just having some issues. I'm only seventeen.
I normally have a fairly regular period, and even if I do miss one, which has only ever happened maybe once in my life, it's still always a normal flow and five days long. I'm also on the skinny side, but not to the point where it's ever caused problems or my doctor has ever been concerned.
In September, I spotted for a day instead of having a period. I didn't have any cramping like I normally would. In October, I had two periods, both kind of light and just three or four days long and just pink and brown stuff (sorry if that's tmi). In November, I spotted again even less. I had been feeling nauseous, crampy, moody, and having breast pain, so I took a pregnancy test, which was negative. Two weeks later, I still felt the same, so I tested again. It was negative, then I came back awhile later and there was a light second pink line. I figured it was nothing because it was past the right time frame. I thought maybe it's worth mentioning for the possibility that my pee could be generating even a false positive pregnancy test. At the end of December, I started cramping and bleeding heavily on and off for a day and spotting for four or five days. In January, I spotted again very lightly, and then a week later, again.
Now I still have breast pain, nausea that comes back, my boobs are really swollen and sore feeling, I'm really bloated all the time to the point where it feels like I swallowed a small balloon, and I feel crampy on and off, get random pains and muscle twitches in my lower abdomen, and something just doesn't feel like it used to. Sometimes I even get pains down my back and some of my leg. My hips get cramps in them as well. I also still am very moody all of the time, and I know this is gross, but I also suddenly have this one dark hair on one of my nipples.
I'm wondering if I should be concerned that something is wrong. I've been with the same guy for years, and we're both loyal to one another and use condoms.

Hi :flower: and welcome to B&B.
When I was your age I did experience SOME of the above symptoms, and was taken to the doc who said no to worry as sometimes weird things can happen within the human body without any obvious cause, but, he did run all the necessary tests before calculating the decision.
It's always good to be checked by a professional personal.
I know a lady who told me (while I had those symptoms) that you can also have these symptoms when your body is naturally being prepared for the baby and etc, and since you are sexually active it most probably linked with that, but as i said you should be seen by your physician.
I would say not to worry too much and my heartiest suggestion is not to google it before you see your GP:haha:
Good luck.:hugs:

Getting prepared for a baby? Sorry if I sound slow on this, lol.
Today I've started bleeding lightly again, and it's just dark brown stuff. It's just barely more than spotting. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Well Hun in that case you should go and see your GP without delaying it as I said earlier. Better safe than sorry.
Good luck.
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"