Should i be worried ( or am i being silly)

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
I noticed today that Aidan has a few little spots under his chin around his neck. They are only tiny and he has only got about 4 but it really freaked me out when i saw them. Should i be worried. Does he need to see a doctor?? And has any one elses LO's had this??

yeah Alexa had a rash too it could be from drool, or it could be from sweat, just put baby lotion on it-that's what my doctor said to do anyway.

put breastmilk on it...srsly

but baby acne is very common

dont panic hun its normal alot of people call it milk rash, its very common in newbornsxxx

Thanks girls. I saw them and i panicked. You lot are a godsend :D
xx

Its totally normal to panic hun trust me! mine are 9 and 3 and i still panic sometimes...Its all part of being a mummy :)

My LO had baby acne from about 2 weeks, it's because of the hormones I've passed on to him. He still has a bit now but mostly gone. Funny how he used to look like a spotty teenager! :D

Normal. And sorry to say but he probably will get worse around 6 weeks. At least thats what my doc said.

:/ I want my baby to have perfect skin, lol.

Normal. And sorry to say but he probably will get worse around 6 weeks. At least thats what my doc said.

:/ I want my baby to have perfect skin, lol.

Renah has it too, its gotten worse the last few days and shes 5 weeks today

yeah i noticed these on courtney yesterday.... i just put it down to how sicky she is... xx

hi my bubs has spots too on his chin and chest they look abit like squeezy spots ( white heads as some people call them)im going to ask health visitor about them on wed.as hes had them a couple o days hes 3 weeks tomz

hi my bubs has spots too on his chin and chest they look abit like squeezy spots ( white heads as some people call them)im going to ask health visitor about them on wed.as hes had them a couple o days hes 3 weeks tomz

yeah thats excatly what :aidan's spots are like.
xx

yeah thats excatly what :aidan's spots are like.
xx
yup its normal, Harley's had them since she was born, they eventually go away

Livvy had lots of little spots on her cheeks when she was about 6 weeks, they HV said they were milk spots and really common. they went after a few weeks. She has started drooling loads now and is getting them back around her chin and neck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->