Should I be worried??? *Updated with BFP Digital!!!*-*Updated with Progression Pics*

baseball_mom

Reaction score
I'm worried that I haven't seen any progression from yesterday to today. The top test is from yesterday and the bottom is from today. I have taken blue dye tests as well and they are all the same too. I still see a second line but I just wanted it to be darker so I can breathe a little bit. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Test9.jpg
    Test9.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 63
They are a little light but you could have a late implanter which means your hormones are lower and usually you won't see progression daily more like every other day

I checked it a little while later and the one from this morning is more darker than when I took the picture. I post new one later. But thanks for the reply!

Let me know what you think but I definitely think it dried darker at least to me.

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 53
I guess you can't get much clearer than that! OMG I'm over the moon happy. This will get me through the weekend until my blood work. :happydance:

Attachments

• Test10.jpg
    Test10.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
I cannot stand fs for progression and I agree to let them dry about 20-30m to see a difference. I almost had a panic attack because my lines weren't darkening very much. My test line still doesn't even match the control. But as you can see by my sig I had betas done and they are rising perfectly. So congrats on your digital and don't let the fs get you down

Yeah, I was having anxiety the last couple of days because it wasn't getting darker the way I thought it would. The digital helped a lot. But I can't wait for the blood tests to verify that it is doubling like it should. We have only told my mom and my girlfriend and my kids at the moment.

Aww I just told my fam (parents, one grandmother, 2/3 brothers, and my friend). Are your kiddos excited? Definitely update with the beta!

We were waiting to tell our immediate family until the blood work but it's so hard not to when you talk to them for the holiday yesterday. I had to tell my kids to keep it a secret for now but they are excited! Although my son who is the baby even though he is 9 is going to have a rude awakening. LOL. I do everything for him now so that will have to change.

Congrats,I love seeing that magical word on a digital,nothing quite like it! I am sure your betas will come back doubling as they should. How far would you say you are?

Finally seeing some progression on the First Signal. According to the ticker I'm 4w5d but I'm going to see the doctor on Monday and ask for an ultrasound because I don't feel like that is right. I think I ovulated late this time.

Attachments

• IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 34
I def see some progression and my doc always went by lmp not ovulation with how far along you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->