Should i be worried??

nessajane

Reaction score
Hi girls im after some advice..

Since Friday tyler has been having 4-5 runny poos a day, hes happy in himself so ive not been to worried but its going on a few days and im not sure if its normal for it to last this long??

Anybody had an experience in this? and if so what should i do?

Shall i take him to the doctors??

Thanks x x

poppy has always been like that, so it's normal for us. I guess if he's seeming fine and eating ok he's probably fine. But if you're worried then best to get it checked just to put your mind at rest

Has anything been changed with his feeds? or weaning? It depends alot on that really, the only thing I would say is make sure he is getting enough fluids, offer him some water as with diarrhoea they can become dehydrated very easily, if ur worried u could always ring the doctors to speak to one of them or ring nhs direct

Thanks for your replies!! I havnt changed anything at all with feeds and hes not weaning yet so it cant be that , he's still drinking his milk aswell and hasnt got a tempreture??

I think ill take him up the docs tomoro to get him checked , thanks xx

Charlie has started having about 4 poos a day now but the consistency hasn't really changed I don't think! x

He might be ready for foods?

Lexie's have been like that on and off now for a couple of weeks. Some days there hard and she forces them out. Then others it's really runny it goes everywhere. I've just started her on foods today properly, and have noticed a massive difference in her poos. They've gone smooth, and she doesn't struggle nor or they runny. So I think that's what it was in Lexie's case.

I would still speak to your doctor about it. See what they say. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->