Should i be worried

zerknuellt

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
I got my BFP last night, and confirmed it this morning. I am approximately 12dpo. The lines on the test were not very bright, but clearly visible within the timeframe. Sooooooo, i had a mmc last January at 7 weeks, before that i had a healthy pregnancy that resulted in my glorious DD. With each of these pregnancies i noticed an increase in cm right around when my period would have arrived. But not so much this time. I am verrrrry dry. Also, i got much, much darker lines the first two times around. That got me a bit concerned. Has anybody else experienced different symptoms for pregancies?:wacko:
I would be very grateful for any Input!
Zerknuellt

It's still possible that it's early to test for you, or for this time. Not every pregnancy will be the same. In my previous pregnancies, I always got BFPs after I was late for AF. This time, I got a super early one at 7dpo. So it definitely differs between pregnancies. I would wait a couple days and do another test, if all is well it should be darker (not guaranteed but usually it will be darker after a couple of days). I did take another test at 9dpo and 10dpo... and I think 11dpo, lol and they were all progressively darker.

Also, CM is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy as it can change day to day, pregnancy to pregnancy and person to person, it's all different and can't be used alone to determine pregnancy.

Good luck, FX for you!

Hello Everybody!
I got my BFP last night, and confirmed it this morning. I am approximately 12dpo. The lines on the test were not very bright, but clearly visible within the timeframe. Sooooooo, i had a mmc last January at 7 weeks, before that i had a healthy pregnancy that resulted in my glorious DD. With each of these pregnancies i noticed an increase in cm right around when my period would have arrived. But not so much this time. I am verrrrry dry. Also, i got much, much darker lines the first two times around. That got me a bit concerned. Has anybody else experienced different symptoms for pregancies?:wacko:
I would be very grateful for any Input!
Zerknuellt

You may just be testing earlier this time around which would be the reason the lines are more faint. Those lines will certainly get darker as the HcG increases. As for CM- its different all the time. I have some moments of thick white CM and some where I am dry and nothing is there. I don't think it's a good indicator of pregnancy. And yes, my symptoms have been different in each pregnancy!

And...CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you so much for your replies! It really helps getting my crazy mind under control:winkwink:! I went and got a blood test today, so soon I'll know more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->