Should I be worried?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'm lookin for a bit of advice hopin someone can help. I got my bfp on Monday and have continued to take my temp although not really sure why lol anyway it has me worried a little cause it's dropped a little bit for the last 3days what do you all think?

Firstly I would say stop temping. It's not a reliable indicator of anything now and it'll just cause you worry.
If you want a way to try and "measure" your pregnancy that is a little bit better than temping imo, although still not 110%, try taking clear blue weeks indicator tests and check that they say what they should/rise as they should. But bear in mind it might not be exactly the day you think, but let's say in 8 days it should've gone up from 2-3 to 3+ or 1-2 to 2-3. Mine didn't on the day I wanted it to and I panicked but I'm now 18 weeks and all is good, but it can give you some indication.
I would say the temp drop could be a number of things. How much has it dropped by?

36.50 to 36.20 over the 3days. I'm gonna buy some frers n check they progressin. I do have one digi left as I bought and took one Tuesday which said 1-2 Just not sure when I would need to take it to make it progress

I wouldn't do progression with frers. The dye can vary plus you'll be scrutinising them trying to see colour differences. If I were you I'd wait 8 days since your last digi and take the other one. I know it's a long time to wait but there isn't much else you can do. All of pregnancy is a waiting game for the next thing and there's anxiety all through :(

But if it's any consolation I don't think you have anything specific to worry about. Most women stop temping when they get their bfp so there isn't loads of info on what happens to your temperature after that.

Haha know what u mean with anxiety its horrid and i dodnt have it with my other 2 and didn't carry on tempin thinkin curiosity made me carry on lol I see what u mean with frer it almost looks same as one from Monday :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->