Should I or Shouldnt I

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
We want to adopt a friend for our Storm.....What do you think?

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/331266080.html

Awwww I think you'd be perfect - shame people get dogs without thinking first!!

yeah if you think you can handle two then go for it! :)

x

Like the others have said - if you think you can handle 2 go for it. Also how would Storm react to another dog?
My dog, Cider would hate another dog in the house, but then again she is 12 now. Plus I don't think I could handle more than 1.

Sinead

If you think you can handle another dog then def go for it! I love to see Bruce have fun and play with another dog but i know we couldnt handle another.

We have the room and the love. Storm would love another dog. She use to play with my moms dog all the time until my moms dog got hurt and cant really run any more. Now she gets lonley if DH and I are occupied on other things. She really needs a buddy. We get to go meet Athena tomorrow (on DH Birthday) We will see how the girls get along. Plus this could be a good thing for if someday we get pregnant. Once a new baby comes into the house, Stormy wont be the center of our universe. (as much):rofl: Boxers are a goofie bread and they play in a way that not all other dogs like so 2 boxers are very entertaining to watch play. Ill let you all Know who it goes.

good luck tomorrow Suz, hope the two doggies get on well together and that storm has a new playmate soon

I say yes .. go for it. My dad has got 4 dogs and he manages all them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->