Should I still have sex? HELP!!

37Hopeful

Reaction score
I am on CD 15 still no positive OPK.
Darkest test was on CD 12 but still negative.
This is my 2nd cycle with Clomid 50mg days 5-9.
TONS of ovulation cramps etc. the 1st month. Nothing this month but higher sex drive & EWCM on CD 12 after orgasm (not sex).
Should I still be having sex? SD (Sperm-Donor/Daddy) is going away tomorow- but not if I need him!!
I've been having sex every day for the last week.

Thank you for reading & any help would be greatly appreicated!! I am new to this!

Welcome :hi:

I would continue to do the deed everyday, if that is not possible, then every other day :thumbup:

I am on the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) so hopefully soon we'll get our BFP!

This is the link to the sperm meets egg plan:
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Hope that helps :flower:

Not sure if this will help but I had 6 rounds of Clomid last year and I o'd later in my cycle and my cycles ended up being longer:wacko: Maybe keep testing for a bit longer. Clomid can really play with your cycles..best of luck:winkwink:

There is no way to confirm you have ovulated without temping...When do you usually ovulate?If you think you ovulated somewhere around CD12, then I would say DTD through CD15....and it looks like you did....:thumbup:

Hi Indigo77~
I don't know when/if I ovulate on my own!! After 15 years of BCP, I didn't have a period for 8 months & had to be induced by progesterone.
I weigh only 100 pounds- (not emaciated...just thin)- so maybe that has something to do with irregular ovulation?
Never got "ovulation" pain before clomid....
Thanks for your advice though!!!! Maybe I did O on CD 12.....MAYBE this is the month???? What a stressful waiting period!! How are you?

I agree with Indigo. You really need to temp to know for sure.

And if you are ttc, it's never a bad idea to bd if it's around ov time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->