Should I test or got to the doctor? UPDATE

Hope you get some answers Tinymumma. Did she mention cysts? I know they can make you bloat and cause pain but are very common and dont always need to be treated. I'm 13dpo now with bfns but have bbs have felt tender since 8dpo. Our bodies are crazy aren't they!?

Oooh, good luck to you xx Hopefully the witch stays away <3 I have my fingers crossed for you.
She didn't mention what she thought it could be, which I thought was a bit odd. We ruled out a heap of things like kidneys and constipation, all that but she did say she wants me to get to the doctor ASAP. Will be calling today. I noticed the pains were a lot more frequent yesterday.
Hopefully it's good news but I don't have my hopes up.

Urgh, really not feeling good. I was ok this morning but as the day has gone on, I'm exhausted. I almost fell asleep putting my son down for his first map and it was only 8 am! Went to the bathroom just before and it made the spot hurt quite a bit. That hasn't happened before. Now I'm feeling kind of nauseous and I'm having hot flushes :( Hopefully the afternoon comes quickly so I can find out what this is

Urgh, really not feeling good. I was ok this morning but as the day has gone on, I'm exhausted. I almost fell asleep putting my son down for his first map and it was only 8 am! Went to the bathroom just before and it made the spot hurt quite a bit. That hasn't happened before. Now I'm feeling kind of nauseous and I'm having hot flushes :( Hopefully the afternoon comes quickly so I can find out what this is
Crap!! I really hope you get some answers tomorrow, and you start to feel not so crummy (and confused!!)
Thoughts are with you. :flower:

Yes I hope you get an answer today, I hate not knowing when there is things going on. Let us know &#128522;

Yesterday's appointment was cancelled, her son was sick, so will hopefully get in today. Feeling so off right now. Super crampy all morning, still getting the pains when I go to the bathroom and randomly throughout the morning and they're definitely stronger now. I'm so drained I feel like I haven't slept in weeks. I'm thinking it might be a cyst. However I won't know until I go in and see her. Grrr, I just want to know what's happening and start feeling better. Getting worse by the day

Yesterday's appointment was cancelled, her son was sick, so will hopefully get in today. Feeling so off right now. Super crampy all morning, still getting the pains when I go to the bathroom and randomly throughout the morning and they're definitely stronger now. I'm so drained I feel like I haven't slept in weeks. I'm thinking it might be a cyst. However I won't know until I go in and see her. Grrr, I just want to know what's happening and start feeling better. Getting worse by the day

Oh, I am sorry your feeling so poorly darlin'. I am glad you get to see your Dr. today. I hope you are able to spend some time taking care of yourself once you have answers.

Oh dear I hope u start to feel better n get in for that appointment. It's horrible feeling so crap u need it all looking at n sorting. I've had one thing after another since I came off my pill I've never been to the doc to so much! Hormones!! X

Oh no. Hope it eases soon. If not, go to an emergency doctor or hospital. You shouldn't have to cope on your own with the pain.

No dice with the doctors yesterday. They closed before hubby finished work. Poo. Felt pretty crap yesterday, better today. Although now I've noticed the same pains on my right side (side I O'd this month). Still quite bloated and full feeling but overall I feel the same as when I first noticed it. I'm about 90% sure it's a cyst and since I'm feeling better, maybe it's going away? Hoping all you ladies are doing well and thank you all for your support xoxox

How you feeling tiny? X

Thank you for thinking of me, hopefullys xx
I'm doing ok. Not feeling 100% but not horrible either. Pains are a lot less frequent but much stronger. Hubby is working about an hour and a half away today, so will be hard to get into the doctor but I'm determined, as is he. Luckily our doctor is open until 9 on week days. A few nights ago, I was curled up in pain and it still quite painful, especially after going to the bathroom. Fingers crossed it will be sorted out today

Yeh I hope u get in at the doctors u really need that looking at. Ive had a lot of really bad lower inner back pain all day today n yesterday n these ovary cramps n aches I'm getting worried myself so going to doctors Wednesday x

Yeh I hope u get in at the doctors u really need that looking at. Ive had a lot of really bad lower inner back pain all day today n yesterday n these ovary cramps n aches I'm getting worried myself so going to doctors Wednesday x

Oh no love, that's no fun at all xx I hope everything goes ok with you. Let me know how it goes <3 <3 :hugs:

Hiya, doc is referring me for a blood test n a scan on my tummy n ovaries to check for any cysts. My urine was clear so no kidney infection or uti. Waiting for my af now due tomorrow now so no bfp for me this month &#128530; still got cramps n back pain, I'm just hoping here isn't anything wrong. How u doing? X

Hiya, doc is referring me for a blood test n a scan on my tummy n ovaries to check for any cysts. My urine was clear so no kidney infection or uti. Waiting for my af now due tomorrow now so no bfp for me this month &#128530; still got cramps n back pain, I'm just hoping here isn't anything wrong. How u doing? X

Im sorry you didn't get an proper answers :( That really sucks xx I'm sure everything will be fine. Sending you lots of hugs, that doesn't sound fun at all :hugs: Did they do a pregnancy test for you ;) Remember you're not out until AF rears her ugly head xx
I'm alright, super confused though. Still haven't been able to make it to the doctor, things are super busy for us right now. I feel better but the pains are getting stronger, just less frequent? Then yesterday I got very strong O type pains on the left side (10 DPO if going from that intense pain at cd 13). Then today having on and off strong O pains on my right side (9 DPO if going by the cd 11 O pain). I'm going cray! Haha. Also last night hubby noticed a hard lump around where I get the pain on my right side?! I know going to the doctor will sort all this out but we can't make it for god knows how long :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->