Should I test or will I be giving myself false hope?

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
I'm getting bfn on ic tests. Af if my cycle is back to normal 28 days should be here tomorrow. No signs as of yet though but I might not be on 28 day cycle anymore. Should I buy a first response or just try and stick it out until af shows?

I know how hard it is but I would stick it out...I have a 28 day cycle as well and wanted to test so badly when I still had no signs even on day 28 but day 29 like clockwork there was my best friend (NOT!).

You could always test with the cheap ones again but why waste money on the expensive brand just yet.

Like I said I know it's hard but RESIST! :)

to be honest im finding it quite east to resist now, i know deep down i am not pregnant. Im just loath to have to actually have to go out buy a test come home and get a BFN. As i know this is what it will be. I want to start temping and so on now. Bring on AF!!

I think i just like POAS.

to be honest im finding it quite east to resist now, i know deep down i am not pregnant. Im just loath to have to actually have to go out buy a test come home and get a BFN. As i know this is what it will be. I want to start temping and so on now. Bring on AF!!

I think i just like POAS.

Sorry hon - I have that sort of defeatest attitude every month too so I can relate...that's why it was so special to get pregnant because honestly it truly seemed like a miracle to me...to have it taken away from us is so unfair.

TTC after a loss truly is NOT fun. The other day when I so badly wanted to test before AF came...I was even embarrassed to go to the pharmacy because I felt like such a "poser" because I couldn't possibly be pregnant.

Did you get your FertilityFriend account fixed...sorry your email was messed up...but I hope you get on there soon:hugs:

My OH is always telling me im too negative about everything and this is no exception.

It is really unfair, really really unfair. I hate that this section and the mc section even exists really.

Oooh i hate buyig pregnancy tests. Even though i want it to be positive i alwasy feel like the woman (always a woman, have you noticed that in chemists) is thinking that im thinkg that being pregnant is a bad thing. Oh that doesnt even make sense, i cant describe it correctly. Id rather order from amazon and stock up.

oh yeah it let me set up a new account quick this morning, i do have an email from
them. Im going to look at it in a min.

Oooh i hate buyig pregnancy tests. Even though i want it to be positive i alwasy feel like the woman (always a woman, have you noticed that in chemists) is thinking that im thinkg that being pregnant is a bad thing. Oh that doesnt even make sense, i cant describe it correctly. Id rather order from amazon and stock up.

Oh trust me I get it...I feel weird like I'm being judged or something or "tisked"...Maybe I'm the weird one...I'm happily married...average age if not a bit more for having kids...and I still feel like it's "bad"

So weird!

yes "tisked" thats perfect!
Yep im def all for bulking buying on amazon/ebay. infact i think im going to do that now.

yes "tisked" thats perfect!
Yep im def all for bulking buying on amazon/ebay. infact i think im going to do that now.

Get some of that miracle Preseed that the girls were suggesting on the Perfect Pregnancy Plan thread as well while you're at it! :)

i think i might!! that post was really helpful wasnt it! I read it on the way home and it kept me occupied for ages. Im going to look at that website you suggested tonight about the SMEP too.
Have you found anywhere that will deliver to you yet?

Yeah actually Amazon.fr carries it - it's 19.95 euros which I guess is a normal price...I suppose anything that gets me a BFP I don't mind paying that!

aw thats good! i just looked at that site, its brilliant.

have you tried it before?

aw thats good! i just looked at that site, its brilliant.

have you tried it before?

Nope - I wanted to get pregnant "naturally" to know my body could do it without any help...well that took FOREVER so this time I will use some "aids" to speed things along...I don't have the rest of my life to get pregnant! :)

Nope screw naturally i dont care how i get there as long as i do.

At the time when i miscarried the last thing i wanted to hear was at least you can get pregnant, but now i kind of find it a little comforting.

chickady I would wait, you may take longer to get back to 'normal' cycle length after your loss. I have also read today that most women don't ovulate before their first :witch: after a loss which can lengthen the time it takes.

Stay strong! x

ah yeah i know. I knwo its negative now. I wish there was a test which would tell you when AF was arriving.

:lol: I am pretty sure I had a dream about blood being taken to count down the days until the :witch: :haha:

Seem to be having a lot of ttc, pregnancy, baby related dreams atm - even more then when I was going through the mmc which is a bit strange!?!

I have a sneaky suspicion that my cycles are going to take ages to arrive again as I have hormone ovulation problems anyway. I really hope you get a :bfp: or at the very least the :witch: soon xx

ive been having REALLY vived dreams lately. Ill wake up my heart will be pounding and so on. And they all seem so real i usually forget my dreams but i can remember the last weeks really clearly still.

Aw when i had my miscarriage i dreamt about being pregnant or going in to labour alot. I put it down to thinking about what i had lost so much.

oh no, i hope not. You were taking clomid before werent you?? or am i just making things up.

x

oh i just read that properly, that is strange that your having them now more than before. .... maybe because at the time you didnt want to think about it during the day so at night you brain was giving you a break from all the stress of going through it. where as now its just being mean. x

I would agree with my body being mean, we are generally at war with each other, hence the clomid :haha:

Try and focus on the fact that if it takes longer for the :witch: to put in her first appearance it means your body is now 100% stabilized and didn't want to kick things off too early??? Perhaps your body knows you will soon be getting your :bfp: so just wanted to make sure the :witch: shows one last time?? xx

I know it takes longer, i just assumed that i would be lucky and get it bang on like before. but then again i also just assumed i wouldnt have a miscarriage but i did. i should never assume.

thats a nice way of thinking. Personally i think its just punishing me for all the crap food and alcohol... although have to say i havent been drunk in about 18 months and the last time i had a drink, and it was just the one, was in early july so it cant be that mad at me, it must be the crap food lately.

will you go back on clomid next cycle?

hey i just see your signature.Rooting for my Buddy Siany - bring on the bump! I had a friend called sian in school and i literally havent thought about her in years and last nigth had a dream about her, i must have seen your signature and thought of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->