Should I test

Goods

Reaction score
I know I'm probably being too eager here but just wanted to know what you think as reading some of the stories makes me really hopeful.

I stopped taking Cerazette 2-3 weeks ago ( I didn't keep track) and have just been waiting for AF to show, but nothing. This is very unusual for me, in the past when I've missed a one or two days I notice blood straight away.

Anyway, I tested on Wed, got a BFN, but still no sign of anything. I wouldn't say I've got any symptoms, of pg or AF. Shall I test again?

I think you should wait. Probably your body is getting normal after getting of BFP. Some ladies take a few odd cycles to get regular. Really hope its BFP but i'd say wait another week and see. GL x

I would second waiting, but we all know how that is easier said than done. You can test, but if you got a BFN two days ago, I would wait until at least Sunday to test just give it some time :) I didn't get a BFP until 10 days being late from AF.

Well I've still not re-tested and it's been 5 days since my first BFN and still now sign of AF. I've been reading on here that it took some women as much as 13 weeks to get their AF after coming off BC so I'm just going to try to stay relaxed about it. Really don't know if I can wait that long tho. Soo impatient.

Well it's been over a week since my first test and BFN, so I've decided since I have a wedding reception to attend on Saturday night I'm going to test tomorrow again. If it's negative again, then that's the green light to have a few glasses of wine to toast the happy couple.

Ah hun, as the other ladies said it can take a while for bc to leave your system and to get back to normal. Good luck for tomorrow though, and enjoy the wedding and a few glasses of wine if bfn.

Ah hun, as the other ladies said it can take a while for bc to leave your system and to get back to normal. Good luck for tomorrow though, and enjoy the wedding and a few glasses of wine if bfn.

Thanks you. It was a BFN, which I'm not too surprised about. Ah well, here's to a great weekend. lol

So sorry dear x ! Just enjoy the wedding for now. I really hope it happens soon for you!

5 weeks and still no AF but loads of (most likely phantom) cramps. Keep thinking AF is coming but nothing. Will be a week tomorrow since my last BFN.

Any thoughts?

I'd say wait another week, since its your first cycle off pill

Its ok dear x We are here to hear other out hehe :D

5 weeks and still no AF but loads of (most likely phantom) cramps. Keep thinking AF is coming but nothing. Will be a week tomorrow since my last BFN.

Any thoughts?

Oh my gosh. I am going through the same thing. Today af is 9 days late. I was certain she would show on Friday, but nothing. So here I am waiting... AF probably won't show 'til the end of this month for me.

Any thoughts?

Oh my gosh. I am going through the same thing. Today af is 9 days late. I was certain she would show on Friday, but nothing. So here I am waiting... AF probably won't show 'til the end of this month for me.

Well she showed up this morning! Which I'm not too disappointed, it least its back fairly quickly after months of taking cerazette. I heard about some women taking months!

Now at least the charting can commence.

GL, hope you get your AF or more importantly BFP soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"