Shout out to the Irish girls

Warby

Mom of four monkey-moos
Reaction score
What a lovely country you've got here! I am so enjoying my holiday here. We are part tourists and part wedding guests. The wedding was on Friday and the reception was at Bellingham castle, which was just gorgeous! Today we are going to check out Slane castle and the hill of Slane, and maybe the beach at Bettystown if the weather returns to sunny skies.

We have spent one day in Dublin (saw St. Stephan's green, Trinity College, Christchurch Cathedral and the Guiness factory), went to Newgrange monument and Knowth, and Newgrange farm. We are in county Meath.

Hello and welcome to Ireland. I'm glad your having a great time. Hopefully the weather gets back to the way it was last week

Glad you're enjoying it. We even organised some sunny weather for you specially :) how long do you have left? Also did you hire a car in the end

I absolutely HAVE to visit one day... I'm Irish (well partly) as my grandfather was from Ireland ;) And it's on my bucket list... maybe when I'm retired and can afford to go have a long visit! Glad you enjoyed :)

Welcome to Ireland!
I'm so glad you are enjoying it here.
We do have a beautiful historic country.
You've been blessed with the weather!
I really hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

Thank you! We did hire a car and have gotten used to driving (and shifting) on the left. Today we went back to Dublin for more sight seeing.

Tomorrow is our last full day in Ireland. Might check out Battle of the Boyne site.

Also, I want to bring home some Irish whiskey; one bottle for me and one bottle for my brother and SIL. Can anyone recommend a good brand?

Jameson, powers or Tullamore dew are all favourites with our granddad's.

Welcome to Ireland, glad you're enjoying it, it really is a beautiful little country, my Dad's fav. whiskey is Jameson
Enjoy the rest of your stay :happydance:

Jamesons and hennesseys

Hennessy is cognac oliv and not Irish, French :)

My favourite is Bushmills. That may be from the north though. Welcome to God's country though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->