Show me your 9 week scans!!

HorrorFan88

Reaction score
I'm going to my first appt tmrw at 9 weeks since last week was Christmas.....anybody have scans from 9 weeks? Just curious as to what the baby will look like (assuming I get an ultrasound). No idea what to expect-excited but nervous at the same time! Thanks!

You've probably already been to your scan, but here you go anyway..

Attachments

• 9weeks.jpg
    9weeks.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 38
Not for a couple of hours actually so thank you for the pic!

Here is mine at 9+1! You'll also likely see the little babes heart beat flickering on the screen :)) good luck!!! And enjoy it! It's amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 23
Here's mine at 8+6
Abdominal with a tilted uterus so it's not the clearest

Good luck today!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
Had my first appt today and everything went great! Had an internal scan done and I'm measuring at exactly 9 weeks 2 days like I thought. Expected due date is August 5th like I thought as well. tried to hear the heartbeat, but couldn't get it this time, but did see the heart flickering at around 150bpm and saw the little baby moving around which was amazing!

Here's a pic for anybody interested :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations! Great pic!

Congrats! I have my appointment for Monday, will be 9weeks 6days. Cant wait to see baby as well!

My scan picture just looked like a little peanut inside... while you are watching live the baby actually looks like a baby...The pictures do not do it justice thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->