Show me your baby bellies!

Ready I would NEVER ask someone even if I knew they were 7 months pregnant but they hadn't told me. All these people just came out and said it like it wasn't even an option that I may have just put on weight! Lucky for them I am pregnant lol

Boobee your belly is so cute!

Norwegian those are some nice tight toned abs you got going on there! I'm showing so much because my stomach muscles are shit and I had muscle separation after my DS was born so they are very stretchy haha

Okay... I think I got it to work this time. This was my 9 week belly picture. :thumbup:

Attachments

• belly 9 weeks.jpg
    belly 9 weeks.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 55
Everyone's bumps are so lovely!

Wish I have def had some looks at my midsection especially over the past 2 weeks. I look like I've gained 10lbs in days lol.

Wish I have def had some looks at my midsection especially over the past 2 weeks. I look like I've gained 10lbs in days lol.

Would you tell anyone that asks? I don't even get the chance to deny it because they haven't actually been asking, they just say congrats they didn't know I was pregnant!!!!! It's like 'erm....I haven't had my scan to make sure everything is ok so please keep it on the low down' lol

Norwegian those are some nice tight toned abs you got going on there! I'm showing so much because my stomach muscles are shit and I had muscle separation after my DS was born so they are very stretchy haha

Haha, thank you! :blush: I stayed pretty active until a week ago when working out suddenly started to make me dizzy. Which sucks, since that's what I do for a living.

I'm loving seeing everyone's bumps!

Oh that's a shame Norwegian. Just take it easy. I'm not sure if the dizziness lasts long because it's never been one of my symptoms?

Actually I just remembered I did have a day or so where I felt like I was tipping to one side lol but that didn't last more than 48hrs...hope you can get back to being active soon!

These are all some lovely bumps ladies! Mine feels massive but I know it's all just wind and bloat! :dohh: It was so bad last night that when i was in the shower with my little girl she asked me why my belly was so big.... Aiming not to tell her about the baby until after my scan so that should be fun trying to hide it :dohh:

Thanks vitriolic! Just tell little one tis' the season for eating too much 😂

Would you tell anyone that asks? I don't even get the chance to deny it because they haven't actually been asking, they just say congrats they didn't know I was pregnant!!!!! It's like 'erm....I haven't had my scan to make sure everything is ok so please keep it on the low down' lol

I'm not good at lying so if someone asked me I wouldn't be able to deny it. I just can't imagine anyone saying congrats without being definite. Too risky lol. I'm not sure how much longer I can conceal it at work though and frankly it doesn't matter except that they can be pricks. I'm self employed but contracted so they could be dicks if they wanted to.

I'm not good at lying so if someone asked me I wouldn't be able to deny it. I just can't imagine anyone saying congrats without being definite. Too risky lol. I'm not sure how much longer I can conceal it at work though and frankly it doesn't matter except that they can be pricks. I'm self employed but contracted so they could be dicks if they wanted to.

Me either which is why I've just been telling them yes number 2 is on the way. I walk off and think ruuuude in my head though! My scan is in 3.5hrs!

Well long story short. I was devastated because the tech was focusing on the head for 5 mins and said she couldn't find the nasal bone. I had to empty my bladder & she tried again for ages but still couldn't see it. I started crying hysterically thinking bub has Downs but she printed the pictures & showed radiographer who was satisfied the nasal bone is present. Very happy with fluid measurement (2mm) and she put me forward 4 days so I'm nearly 14 weeks! Thanks Meep! Kind of still freaking because in some photos it looks like there is no nose. I wanted to come out feeling confident but it's shaken me :(

Oh no, horrible uncertainty. :( If the radiographer saw a nasal bone though, I'd try to go with that for now.

Do you get a blood test as well as the fluid measurement where you are as part of the trisomy screening? You can always get an amnio or CVS to be absolutely sure, if it comes to that, and you agree with those sorts of tests.

Ugh, sorry it wasn't an altogether positive experience. :( Hopefully it means nothing and the radiographer is right.

Thank you. Yes combined blood test but won't get results until Saturday morning! My heart is telling me it's fine but my head is playing tricks with me!

Urgh, Saturday! Let's hope it comes back low risk.

I would be freaking out in the meantime too - my head is my worst enemy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it means nothing and the tech was just mistaken like the radiographer said.

When you have your next scan and baby is bigger, I bet they will be able to see it.

Thank you Meep, appreciate the positive vibes xx

Lovely bumps ladies!

Here is mine today at 9+3. But to be honest I always have some lower tummy bulge. This is baby number 9, not including my 5 miscarriages. So I don't think my lower tummy will ever be 'flat'. So I don't know how much of this is baby or just from past pregnancies ha!

IMG_5612.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"