Show me your baby bellies!

I've been awful at remembering to take bump pictures this time! The weeks seem to be flying by at the moment.

Yesterday's 29 week bump. I feel huge!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
Gorgeous bumps ladies!

Girly- I feel the same. Weeks are flying by.

I sympathize with you ladies at the end. With my 2nd baby she was so low my legs would fall asleep when I sat down. I was in college at the time and nearly fell on my face after an hour long class once. So embarrassing. I have the exact opposite issue right now. This lo is so high I can't breath.

28 weeks :). Third tri woot woot

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
I am 8 weeks, I don't know if this is just 'fat' or is actual bloating.

20170511_201918-1.jpg

Totally awful picture, but here is my very-much-dropped 38 weeker belly. :wacko: Help me!!!!!

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(181).jpg
    photomagic(1)(181).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 26
Lovely bumps :)

OH's dog (who lives at the in laws) has found a new favourite nap spot. Snuggled up to my bump :cloud9:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/6C27B301-141E-4C0C-9014-AC4BF7CE0A08_zpscgwrdqw8.jpg

Aaaawwwweeee! Love this pic!:hugs:

Hating how just horrible and fat I look when sitting now!
28+5 weeks.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/BD712FAA-DDF8-4219-B4AC-CA81B014ECD5_zpsvadgq4ru.jpg

Thanks Kirsty & TTC! Everyone is looking amazing!

Meep - if you haven't already had baby, I just want to wish you the best of luck for an easy, uncomplicated labour, as I most likely won't get a chance to come back before your gorgeous daughter arrives!

Also, thank you for all the support, advice and times you have made me laugh during our pregnancies together on the various threads we've both been on! It's been a hoot sharing our pregnant time together! Carlie, xxx

I still have 10 days left, which will probably be more like 20 knowing my luck. :nope:

Why, where are you going?!?! Don't leave!

I've got another posterior baby so I've been spending a lot of time in my trusty Christmas pudding pants bent over my birthing ball, which makes me feel so attractive. And she hasn't moved at all from what I can tell, so labour is going to be loads of fun for me!

Thanks for the good times and the kind wishes. :D I think I need them.

And a ridiculous sized standing up bump. Don't know how I am going to expand another 11 weeks!(excuse rios messy room)

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/2AD83AD7-3100-497B-920A-9DDF9078102D_zpsl7hlvmss.jpg

I still have 10 days left, which will probably be more like 20 knowing my luck. :nope:

Why, where are you going?!?! Don't leave!

I've got another posterior baby so I've been spending a lot of time in my trusty Christmas pudding pants, doing THIS, which makes me feel so attractive. And she hasn't moved at all from what I can tell, so labour is going to be loads of fun for me!

Thanks for the good times and the kind wishes. :D I think I need them.

Haha aw I'm not actually going anywhere I just dont get as much time to internet surf because by the time I get home from work & do what needs to be done with my son I'm ready for bed myself! I'm pretty much morphing into a sloth!

I hope she turns for you but even if she doesn't beforehand, she may still do so during the labour as the contractions help get them in the right position.
My bub is in ROT position gahh so head down, his back on my right side but he's facing my left side, little bugger. He's 2/5 engaged or 3/5 palpable so my groin is killing me! I have faith he'll get into position. Faith/wishful thinking..whichever! Lol

Yeah my first FINALLY turned towards the end of my rather long and miserable labour. Not really looking forward to going through that again, but I've been told that first babies often pave the way for the second, so it should be marginally easier at least!

I'm a huge sloth and I don't even work, don't be hard on yourself! My favourite habit of slouching around on the sofa is clearly entirely why both of my babies have been posterior. :haha: Mine was also 2/5 at my last appointment! And my groin also feels like it is slowly crumbling to dust ...

Yeah my first FINALLY turned towards the end of my rather long and miserable labour. Not really looking forward to going through that again, but I've been told that first babies often pave the way for the second, so it should be marginally easier at least!

I'm a huge sloth and I don't even work, don't be hard on yourself! My favourite habit of slouching around on the sofa is clearly entirely why both of my babies have been posterior. :haha: Mine was also 2/5 at my last appointment! And my groin also feels like it is slowly crumbling to dust ...

I have absolutely no idea what position my first was in except head down but I'm guessing posterior as well because my labour was also very long and drawn out (48hrs). Att one stage he was trying to exit through my hip bone though :nope:

I am holding on to every little slither of hope that second labours are easier & quicker because we've been there done that? Any other second time mums want to share their experience if you're reading this? Give us ladies some hope haha

OMG if I'm not at work or tending to my son then I am majorly slothing it up on my couch too, or in bed asleep, so I can relate! 2 more weeks of work left, I'm finishing up at 37 weeks!

The groin pain sucks big time. It's horrible. Today baby is punching my bladder. Goodie :)

Kirsty- I know what you mean exactly! I already weigh what I usually weigh when I deliver so having weeks to go is ridiculous.

Wish and meep- you two are making me broody to be at the end. My baby went transverse around 27 weeks so I did the spinning babies thing on the stairs and she went back to head down. I'm pretty sure she is posterior with her head right on my tailbone. Does not feel pretty. I need to get after some positions to get her turned but I have no energy. I'm so much bigger this time.

Kirsty- I know what you mean exactly! I already weigh what I usually weigh when I deliver so having weeks to go is ridiculous.

Wish and meep- you two are making me broody to be at the end. My baby went transverse around 27 weeks so I did the spinning babies thing on the stairs and she went back to head down. I'm pretty sure she is posterior with her head right on my tailbone. Does not feel pretty. I need to get after some positions to get her turned but I have no energy. I'm so much bigger this time.

Aww Blessed you're on the home stretch too so it will be here before you know it! I really hope I don't go over this time, I don't think my back & clicky hips can take another 5 weeks?!

Here is my 35 week belly 💪🏼

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 12
I love your bump wish!

Kirsty, I know exactly what you mean! You have such a nice neat rounded bump though. I'm not sure how I can have another 9 weeks of weight to gain yet though!

Meep, good luck turning baby! DD turned during labour, which was also precipitous so I'm really hoping this baby doesn't flip back to back at the last minute and have to go through that again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back