Show me your fruit!

Banana. Although that has me wondering. It is the space between each end or the whole banana if it was straight.... Hmmm

I'm a poppy seed this week but will be moving onto a raspberry in 5 days! x

I'm afraid you've skipped two or three steps 'coz there is still about a month before jumping to raspberry :haha:

You'll be an Appleseed next then there is Peas and blueberry too. Hang in there! You have a long and happy journey ahead. :kiss:

I'm afraid you've skipped two or three steps 'coz there is still about a month before jumping to raspberry :haha:

You'll be an Appleseed next then there is Peas and blueberry too. Hang in there! You have a long and happy journey ahead. :kiss:

An apple seed it is then! That makes far more sense given the size difference from poppy seeds to raspberries...any fruit/seed is good for me right now though, i'm very happy to be here! :happydance:

Limes!!! I feel like I'm finally crossing the bridge into the real, legitimate fruit area. :)

OMG I really was waiting for this one! I'm Finally a LIME!!!!! yAy!!!!!!!!! Only a weeks to go until I finish my first trimester!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->